Posted June 17, 2014
I have to say that Williams is an excellent school because discipline is applied in the right moment. Thank you Mr. Jacobs

Williams Middle Magnet School 4

Posted June 15, 2014
Well I know that teachers want to stop summer reding lost but I HATE that I have to get a summer packet. :(:(:(:(:(

Posted August 27, 2013
I'm currently a 7th grader enrolled in Williams, (I was a 6th grader last year.) and I firmly believe this is a excellent school. I mean it's not every day you find a internationally recognized IB school! This is one of the best educations your child will get, but it can be a challenge. So if your child wants the best education they can get and they are ready for a challenge, by all means enroll!

Posted April 27, 2013
Our school is multicultural. We do learn only about things that go around in the community but the world around us! I like the teachers that put a spin on the way we learn to make it fun yet understandable. I think we can improved by getting involved with the community more.

Posted December 02, 2012
We are so pleased our daughter got into this school. We love it here. The IB curriculum is challenging and it keeps the students busy and focused on their education. Be prepared for large amounts of homework! We live in New Tampa and were worried that the distance to the school would out weigh the academic benefit. It does not, we have found the added effort, early mornings, and busy homework evenings are totally worth the excellent education our daughter is receiving at this school! It's a rich and diverse culture and she adores it!!

Posted March 06, 2012
I am currently in 7th grade i love my new teachers although im not the best student i really do like it here the first time i came in 6th grade it was hard i will admit i disliked my math and science teachers but my other teachers were awesome i strongly recommened this school my science teacher this year is great he's always telling me to do my best he even gives extra credit that you can choose to do or not he just says its your option to do it he lets you bring things in late and he wont mind, my other teachers are good too but my science teacher is the best iv had at the school.

Posted July 14, 2011
My daughter attended Williams for 6th through 8th grade. The curriculum was advanced but they offered extra assistance to students after school if needed. The teachers were fair and I believe they really want the students to succeed. This school is very diverse and rich in culture. I truly recommend Williams as a well-rounded, professional, academia focused middle school. This is exactly the type of school I wanted for my daughter.

Posted July 06, 2011
I LOVE Williams IB. I am going into 7th graade and my 6th grade year was my best year in education. The amount of work is large but that gets kids minds away from bullying and getting in trouble. This school is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! Most teachers are nice. The math and science is where kids trouble the most here so make sure they understand what they are learning. The teachers here strive to get you one-on-one and to help you. The students here can get a little rowdy but most make good friends. Your child will get the best education they could ever get in the United States her at Williams. It is an excellent school.

Posted March 05, 2011
This school is really great! I am currently in 6th grade and have been an a grade student for the past 6 years if u include this year. The studies aren't too hard for me but for some other students they are. this school offers many courses that you can take online to be in an advanced class. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY OTHER REVIEWS ABOUT HOW THIS SCHOOL MIGHT BE BAD AND ALL THAT! Those are just students who get F's and hate smart people.

Posted January 06, 2011
Most of the teachers here are very professional, honest, caring people who are passionate about teaching. My son has gone there for 3 years and is moving on to HS next year. I am so glad we chose Williams for him. He was able to take 3 HS courses in 8th grade as well. My son would say they are a little strict but I like that type of environment for my child. It helps them stay focused on learning and cuts down on the behavioral problems and bullying. I am confident that Williams has prepared him for what ever HS he chooses. Also the school is very diverse and rich in cultures. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend Williams IB to anyone with a bright child looking for a structured environment to help their child soar to success!

Williams Middle Magnet School
5020 North 47th Street, Tampa, FL  33610
Last modified Williams Middle Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Williams Middle Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top