Tampa, FL

Wilson Middle School 1

Posted November 14, 2012
this was the worst school my child has ever been to. she was bullied everyday and all the teachers knew about it, yet did nothing. Even the principal. This school almost lead my child to suicide. It needs help. DON'T SEND YOUR KID THERE.

Posted November 05, 2011
This is a great school. The principal is good, the teachers are caring and teach well, and the students are smart and care about education. Three-fourths of us are in Honors! The electives are great as well, and in addition you get one of maybe twenty enrichment clubs. You can get incentives for honor roll, the best being front of the lunch line every single day! The Principal's Honor Roll and High Honor Roll both have extremely long lists! You have a great opportunity to take Algebra in seventh grade, like I am doing this year. There is also a great sports program and a great neighborhood high school. If you can at all, go to Wilson, do it! Bulldogs Rock!

Wilson Middle School 1

Posted September 18, 2011
I came to Wilson from an amazing middle school in New York and was utterly dissapointed. The principal is downright mean, the classes are mediocre and easy, carrying a binder around everywhere is unpractible, and there is completely dispicable treatment of students. Even my bus can be up to 2 hours late at least once a week. The only good thing is that I am guarenteed an easy A in all of my classes.

Posted April 28, 2010
My son is ADD and dyslexic. He has never had such a good school year, he has great self-esteem, he has taken responsability for all his school work and all is from the teachers, how they treat him, the other children also, with respect, obvious love and care and they expect a lot from the kids, so they live up to their teachers's expectations.

Posted October 02, 2009
The Principal, staff and teachers at this school are absolutely the best. They are attentive to student needs and do what is necessary to make sure they get the best possible education in the safest environment. My daughter is now a Plant High School graduate attending NYU and I really do not this would have been possible without the encouragement, development and attentiveness she received during those most vulnerable years for any child while attending Wilson Middle School.

Posted May 31, 2009
Wilson Middle School is a school of excellence they want us children to succeed they will do anything for us and our education any goal that is made is always reached our school will not make a goal and not reach it this is my first year and Im glad to know that the next 2 years of my life will spent at Wilson Middle School a school of excellence the value of education recieve their is higher than anyone can reach . If you want your child to go to an excellent school look no further Wilson is the place for you

Posted May 07, 2009
I've worked about 6 middle schools in my 20 year teaching career. This is the best! The parents are involved, the teachers feel a passion for what they do and the students value education! Perfect? No, but it's pretty darn close!

Wilson Middle School 4

Posted March 05, 2009

Posted January 29, 2009

Posted July 06, 2008
this school is boring the princeple and the teachers are rude to the children and arent helping withe there need in learning!!

Wilson Middle School
1005 West Swann Avenue, Tampa, FL  33606
Last modified Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top