604 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

I taught my first year at Woodbridge and only left because it wasn't my choice, it was a matter of the number of students enrolled and my being the newest teacher and had to transfer. I loved it there, the students are hardworking, the parents really appreciate you and trust you're doing what's best for their children. The teachers as well are hardworking, I had some amazing role models and mentors as teachers, I am so thankful that my first year teaching was at Woodbridge, as not all teachers at other schools are quite as supportive. The grade level teams of teachers are smaller, 4-6 teachers per grade which is more manageable in terms of teachers agreeing and planning grade level events and lessons. It may not have the most up to date prettiest campus, but it has that warm "elementary school" feeling. The current principal 2015, happens to actually have been the assistant principal at the school I transferred to and taught for 9 years, she is great and truly cares about the students and their families, I still keep in contact with some teachers from woodbridge and have heard that she has had a a very positive influence on the school, students, and morale since becoming principal!

woodbridge needs help for the kids at that school need teachers that like to work around the kids to and not for a pay check.

My children and grandchildren have done very well at this school. The teachers are excellent and my children and grandchildren excelled in their studies and received very good grades. I have not heard of any parent or child disappointed in the academic teachings here.

The staff at this school are awesome. They have worked with my daughter so much and she is doing so much better in school. Especially her handwriting and reading.

I am new to the school and he loves it now he is getting better math!he usto be bad at math and they teach kids with good respect

My daughter is a principles honor student but the only thing keeping her from recieving that award is all the n's they want to give out for every little mis-hap that she does,I think thats alittle overboard, teachers there need to work on being more patient with the students, focus on teaching, not walking out of line too lunch.

My children have been going to this school for along time now and we have loved almost every experience we have had there. But they have recently added a new PTA president and she scares me. I know for a fact she is a convicted felon and should not be working at a school. They need to run background checks on school volunteers. Other than that the new principil seems to be just what they needed and most the teachers are A+++

I think the A grade last year gave some teachers an attitude. The principal is great but some teachers lack empathy for students that need extra help.

My children (in kindergarten & 1st) love the teachers and love going to this school. They are very proud to be Wildcats!! Teachers are very knowledgable and helpful - Mine have no problems setting up conferences or replying to my notes.

Quality of academic programs seems fine, but all students needs are not being addressed. ELL and ESE students may or may not get their needs addressed, depending on their teacher.

Last modified Woodbridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.