Woodbridge Elementary School 1

Posted June 24, 2013
woodbridge needs help for the kids at that school need teachers that like to work around the kids to and not for a pay check.

Woodbridge Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
My children and grandchildren have done very well at this school. The teachers are excellent and my children and grandchildren excelled in their studies and received very good grades. I have not heard of any parent or child disappointed in the academic teachings here.

Woodbridge Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The staff at this school are awesome. They have worked with my daughter so much and she is doing so much better in school. Especially her handwriting and reading.

Posted April 14, 2009
I am new to the school and he loves it now he is getting better math!he usto be bad at math and they teach kids with good respect

Woodbridge Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
My daughter is a principles honor student but the only thing keeping her from recieving that award is all the n's they want to give out for every little mis-hap that she does,I think thats alittle overboard, teachers there need to work on being more patient with the students, focus on teaching, not walking out of line too lunch.

Woodbridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2008
My children have been going to this school for along time now and we have loved almost every experience we have had there. But they have recently added a new PTA president and she scares me. I know for a fact she is a convicted felon and should not be working at a school. They need to run background checks on school volunteers. Other than that the new principil seems to be just what they needed and most the teachers are A+++

Woodbridge Elementary School 3

Posted June 09, 2008
I think the A grade last year gave some teachers an attitude. The principal is great but some teachers lack empathy for students that need extra help.

Posted August 28, 2007
My children (in kindergarten & 1st) love the teachers and love going to this school. They are very proud to be Wildcats!! Teachers are very knowledgable and helpful - Mine have no problems setting up conferences or replying to my notes.

Woodbridge Elementary School 2

Posted November 11, 2006
Quality of academic programs seems fine, but all students needs are not being addressed. ELL and ESE students may or may not get their needs addressed, depending on their teacher.

Posted August 21, 2006
This school has an excellent reading program. A 90 min. reading block is mandatory for all students. There's a reason why staff take their own children and that is that they trust each other and have high standards. Schools in this district focus on FCAT and academics so extracurricular activities are minimal at any school.

Woodbridge Elementary School
8301 Woodbridge Boulevard, Tampa, FL  33615
Last modified Woodbridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodbridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top