Posted August 27, 2014
Tampa Bay Technical is an amazing school. I graduated class of 2013. It was the only high school I applied for and I don't regret a moment of it. The teachers and the administrators are very caring and attentive to their students. Great school to attend and I would recommend to anyone!

Posted June 27, 2014
Awful. That's the only word I can think to describe this school. No dedication and the students learn more at home on their own free time than they do in the classrooms. I am never sending my children here and I advise you to do the same. Your child will become depressed and no counseling will be available at the school to help. This school cares more about their A average than if the students actually learn anything.

Tampa Bay Tech High School 4

Posted June 10, 2014
I'm being around this school for the last 8 years. Overall an excellent school. The participation in sports and clubs help my children very much, making their high school experience very positive. They love the multiracial environment. My suggestion is to review non core classes and to integrate others that prepared them more for college, like philosophy. I will be missing driving to Tech. Titans pride, Go Tech!

Tampa Bay Tech High School 4

Posted June 08, 2014
I have just finished Freshman year here at TBT. I wouldn't say that this school is terrible, but I also wouldn't say it is the very best. I was not miserable, I overall had a good time. Getting involved in clubs and extracurricular activities makes your first year more fun. The teachers and staff are overall accepting and mostly dedicated. Like any other high school, fights break out occasionally and the smell of illegal drugs can fill the air. Although, this is not because of the school, but because of some of the students. You are not labeled at this school like most cliche high schools, there are no abundant groups of jocks, nerds, punks, or popular kids. You can basically be friends with anyone without being directly labeled into a specific group. Teachers are great, but watch out for the newbies, they either may take their job too seriously, or not give a care in the world about it at all. I was not bullied my Freshman year which is a pleasant welcoming. All in all, this school was a pretty good first experience into the world of high school.

Posted May 21, 2014
My daughter was in the medical program for one year and learned a lot, this year she switched to architecture program and she is having and awesome year, not to much to complain except that I guess teachers are not used to Edsby because some of them don't update it, but a lot to mention, the AP classes are really good, the AP teacher Dr. Pool is the best.

Posted April 29, 2014
Tampa Bay Technical High School is a great school. The teachers care about the students and offer extra help whenever needed. The office administration is efficient, organized and attentive. The difference between this great school and other academic institutions is that this learning facility is not into the power of authority, but rather into the love of education . Totally an A school.

Posted August 13, 2013
This school is wonderfully horrid, the only thing that you will be able to learn at this establishment is how to procreate with multiple partners and do so discreetly so that the staff will not be informed about your doings. My daughter had the greatest time learning how to set fire to the trashcans which are surprisingly full of flammable rubber contraceptions. She told me in great detail how her teacher spent the entire class period showing another student how to get rid of her love bite due to her constant interruptions of the class with her fear that her mother would find it.

Posted May 28, 2013
If you are looking to take a Health Science class do not take CNA ! You will not be able to sit for the exam as promissed and paid for before graduation...this makes this class and it's only teacher useless. No ACCOUNTABILITY this is the second year that the CNA Class was not able to finish with a CERTIFICATION.. So aLL THE CHILDREN WERE LEFT BEHIND.
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 03, 2012
dirty, filthy place, horrid enviroment, look like a juvenile hall, careless teachers and staff, bad appearence by the students,disgrace of school!!!!!

Posted March 28, 2011
A great school. With dedicated teachers who take time outof their day and stay to help students get further. A wonderful dedicated band director, Rondal Russell.

Tampa Bay Tech High School
6410 Orient Road, Tampa, FL  33610
Last modified Tampa Bay Tech High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tampa Bay Tech High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top