Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Well I can say I am truly impressed with this school. My son and I transferred from another county with high expectations since he was already in an A school. Mrs. Stratton and Ms.Clark are of of many amazing individuals teaching in Essrig. They have gone above and beyond for my son and my son loves them dearly! He is eager to go to school and excited to share all that he has learned in school daily. There are many school events to participate in. The staff is wonderful the Principal is also amazing and humble! They truly care about their students and strive to help reach their greatest potential. I am super excited for next school year! God Bless!

At first I was very unsure not because of the school because we transferred from another county. My expectations were very high and this school has met it. Mrs Stratton and Ms Clark has gone above and beyond for my son as well as all of their students. Thank you so much! I am super excited to see what is in store next year. The office staff is welcoming and courteous! Last but not least the Principal is such a humble person! This school truly cares about their students... God Bless!

Our son was in their EELP program since he turned 3 due to a speech delay. He just started kindergarten and is on level thanks to the arduous labor of his teacher and amazing teacher assistant, and our daughter is in the EELP program as a typical peer (different teachers, but equally caring and fun). The teachers genuinely care for the development and educational growth of their children. As a district employee, if I may add, one of our best schools!!! Parents, you won't be disappointed. We plan on staying in this area because of Essrig.

Essrig is THE best school. They go above and beyond and it really has a different feel. My son started at the school unable to talk and no one could understand him. He is a completely different child now and I know it's thanks to this school. You won't be disappointed! !

We have been at Essrig for 5 years and feel blessed to be a part of such a GREAT school family. You can tell how much the teachers care about the kids and the quality of how they teach. The administration is fantastic. Even with a change in principals Essrig continues to impress. The PTA is very involved/active and very welcoming and friendly to all.

This is a fantastic school. My kids have been here for three years now. I love the teachers and staff. I am a working parent but have been very involved with the PTA and my kids teachers. Newbie principal; but he's doing a great job so far.

Essrig is a supportive, close knit learning environment fostered by the best teaching and support staff. My daughter loves going to school here each day and has grown and learned so much. We have a wonderful principal, office staff and group of volunteers, as well. I am thrilled that she is attending Essrig for elementary school!

I have had children at Essrig for the past 7 years. Nothing but positive experiences. Great teachers and staff. Lots of opportunities to get involved. I would recommend Essrig to anyone!!!

Essrig is a very caring school with a great group of teachers and staff. The location of the school makes it easy for parental involvement since it is close to home.

We came last year from Carrollwood Elementary school because our zoning changed and it came as a blessing. The difference from this two school is from night to day. This is truly a red carpet school and the difference between this schools is in the treatment by the school office staff, administration and principal, they are extremely helpful, and acknowledge you as soon as you enter their office. The teachers are amazing! There is no bullying in this school since the staff show a lot of concern about this. Go Panthers!!!

Last modified Essrig Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.