Posted August 31, 2014
Our son was in their EELP program since he turned 3 due to a speech delay. He just started kindergarten and is on level thanks to the arduous labor of his teacher and amazing teacher assistant, and our daughter is in the EELP program as a typical peer (different teachers, but equally caring and fun). The teachers genuinely care for the development and educational growth of their children. As a district employee, if I may add, one of our best schools!!! Parents, you won't be disappointed. We plan on staying in this area because of Essrig.

Posted August 15, 2014
Essrig is THE best school. They go above and beyond and it really has a different feel. My son started at the school unable to talk and no one could understand him. He is a completely different child now and I know it's thanks to this school. You won't be disappointed! !

Posted August 14, 2014
We have been at Essrig for 5 years and feel blessed to be a part of such a GREAT school family. You can tell how much the teachers care about the kids and the quality of how they teach. The administration is fantastic. Even with a change in principals Essrig continues to impress. The PTA is very involved/active and very welcoming and friendly to all.

Posted May 20, 2014
This is a fantastic school. My kids have been here for three years now. I love the teachers and staff. I am a working parent but have been very involved with the PTA and my kids teachers. Newbie principal; but he's doing a great job so far.

Posted May 20, 2014
Essrig is a supportive, close knit learning environment fostered by the best teaching and support staff. My daughter loves going to school here each day and has grown and learned so much. We have a wonderful principal, office staff and group of volunteers, as well. I am thrilled that she is attending Essrig for elementary school!

Posted April 30, 2014
I have had children at Essrig for the past 7 years. Nothing but positive experiences. Great teachers and staff. Lots of opportunities to get involved. I would recommend Essrig to anyone!!!

Essrig Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2013
Essrig is a very caring school with a great group of teachers and staff. The location of the school makes it easy for parental involvement since it is close to home.

Posted September 26, 2013
We came last year from Carrollwood Elementary school because our zoning changed and it came as a blessing. The difference from this two school is from night to day. This is truly a red carpet school and the difference between this schools is in the treatment by the school office staff, administration and principal, they are extremely helpful, and acknowledge you as soon as you enter their office. The teachers are amazing! There is no bullying in this school since the staff show a lot of concern about this. Go Panthers!!!

Posted June 26, 2013
I have gone to this school since kindergarden and i loved it this school deserves way more rating like 10 out of 10 the staff was lovely and the teachers where the best i cant wait to go to ben hill next year!

Posted May 08, 2013
Essrig is an excellent school, I have no words to express how satisfied Im with my daughters education, Im highly recommends this school for everyone who has the opportunity to have his kids there. Amazing in activities, good communication and very clean, also friendly personal....

Essrig Elementary School
13131 Lynn Road, Tampa, FL  33624
Last modified Essrig Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Essrig Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top