Bing Elementary School 2

Posted April 09, 2014
This is an okay school.I am currently in this school in 5th grade in this school the students call each other student cuss words in some classes there is a lot of drama and gossiping kids. some good things are that the teachers really care about the students if they are being bullied.

Bing Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2013
id like to start off saying that i was so excited to send my child to this school. I myself attended this school when i was in 3-5th grade! I always thought of it as a very nice and safe school. I was soo upset to send my child and find that soo many things have changed over the years as far as the staff there! Still lots of them there from when i attended but now as an adult i see how rude they are! (some) there are lots of nice and caring staff and teachers but i feel as if it seem theres more rude ones! You ask questions and they make you feel as if they have more important things to do, kind of just dismiss you! My childs teacher and her assitant are a nightmare!! If i am forced to pull him/her out of head start i will make this public and take it to school boards. very upset and soo disapointed. They are so rude and unprofessional! They dont even interact with the parent and make us feel comftable. Kids first time in school and they are just getting bad expierence. Soo sad about this. My child can e there crying and they just walk right pass him/her. Not liking this at all, thanks to them my child wont have a "head start". Disgusting!

Posted March 05, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS GRATE AND SAFE FOR THE KIDS. KIDS R FIRST HERE. both my kids love there school. the only thing thats im not fond of is the student bus stops.

Bing Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2012
despite all the things i am reading, and that my child is only in Kindergarten, we think it's pretty great so far. got lucky with his teacher, ms. manis; she's great!! just hope all the teachers are doing their jobs with love, not just "getting by". they definetely don't get paid enough!! we'll see, i guess. now i'm worried about the school!!

Bing Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Excellent school! If you have a problem the principal is extremely helpful!

Posted September 02, 2009
i think this school is a great school the teachers there they care about the children for them there to learn and another thing i love it because they wear uniform i think all school need to go to uniforms.

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted August 14, 2008

Posted April 07, 2008

Posted April 26, 2007
Both of my children have been going to this school for a few years now. There have been some ups and downs but overall I think this is a wonderful school. The teachers have went far beyond what they are required to help my son. His teacher this year even tutored him prively and drove him home from tutoring becuase I was not available at that time to. The rest of the school staff has also been more the wonderful to my children. They really have made their educational needs first. Last year I did have a problem with a teacher but it was quickly resolved after speaking with the principal.

Bing Elementary School
6409 36th Avenue South, Tampa, FL  33619
Last modified Bing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bing Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top