Posted October 23, 2014
Benito I think is a good school. Ive been here for a mounth or so and its pretty good compared to other schools. ive been in so many different schools so i seen them all. but tsome things could be fixed such as the lunch situation. it so stubid how they have everyone line up. but mostly its a good school and you should go here

Benito Middle School 2

Posted February 10, 2014
I went to this school in 6th grade. It had the worst teachers ever and one of them just only liked the minorities and hated the white kids. There were so many fights and you never got anything done in class but, otherwise I had two good teachers. Otherwise it is a nightmare.

Benito Middle School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
I am pleased with the quality of service from office staff to teachers. They are all very helpful and caring towards my daughter who is a grade 7th grade student.

Benito Middle School 4

Posted August 24, 2013
I an currently an 8th grader here at Benito ive been here since 6th grade and it is an amazing school. Im on the Yearbook Team so i usally see more behind the scenes at the school than any other child. I havent seen any bullying and nothing bad. There are some bad kids but with the help of the students we can confront them as soon as possible you deffenatly should enroll in this school its education is amazing <3 i probably wont miss benito but some of the teachers i will miss the best teacher to have in 6th grade is Ms.Schecter but she wont be there anymore after having her baby but if you had her you know what i mean. 7th grade Ms.E & 8th grade Ms.Orlando/Ms. Gordon. Thats my point a view hope you had an amazing time here <3

Posted April 26, 2013
I am in 6th grade and I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! It has really nice teachers, no uniforms, great elective courses, and not a lot of homework(like TCMS). It does have some bullies but you can keep away from them. I have learned a lot this year!

Posted March 10, 2013
BENITO IS THE BEST SCHOOL IN THE WORLD IT"S SO MUCH FUN I STARTED THERE IN 6TH GRADE BUT THEN I MOVED AND IM NOW ATTENDING LIBERTY MIDDLE SCHOOL BENITO IS THE MOST BEST SCHOOL IVE BEEN TOO AND HAS A GREAT FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT:))))))))

Benito Middle School 2

Posted August 01, 2012
i went to this school for 6th and 7th grade it has fights, bully and the teachers are so rude i can never get anything done in class

Benito Middle School 3

Posted August 01, 2012
I went to this school 6-8 grade and its not that bad. it has its fights like any other schools but the teachers are rude not all of them but most of them. i do not miss this school at all....

Benito Middle School 3

Posted May 15, 2012
I HAVE 2 CHILDREN THAT ATTEND THIS SCHOOL AND A 3RD.COMING IN THE FALL...i want to be more involved in therer life so i hope that benito has a pta,and are accepting of the parental involvement that i want to have..

Benito Middle School 1

Posted February 13, 2012
I really did not like this school. Indeed, i only did like it for my friends from my previous elementary school. Too much bullying. One kid in my old p.e class was a big bully. He hit my friend with a golden chain, and made him bleed. i told the p.e teacher. You know what happened? NOTHING! The bully came the next day. I have also seen him hit my friends. Classes are too large, teachers and administrators just DONT CARE! Its ridiculous. i came here in 6th grade, but now i am in 7th grade, and a former student at TCMS (A good school.) Please send your kids there if you REALLY want them to have the best education possible. Thanks.

Benito Middle School
10101 Cross Creek Boulevard, Tampa, FL  33647
Last modified Benito Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benito Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top