Posted June 02, 2014
I dont go to orange grove yet because im still 5th grade but next year i will go to orange grove. In 4th grade i went to orange grove for a fieldtrip and IT WAS AWSOME !!!!!!! . They have singing (chorous),dancing, band ,and drama. It is also a really big middle school and orange grove is a good school unlike the other schools

Posted August 08, 2012
AWESOME SCHOOL. Altogether if you want to go to a performing arts middle school (or if you are a parent and want your child to go to a performing arts middle school) then Orange Grove is the place to go.

Posted April 10, 2012
My daughter started Orange Grove last year and has absolutely loved it! She loves dance and has thoroughly enjoyed the wealth of other electives offered by the school. These electives include art, chorus, drama, stage craft, orchestra and band (I may have missed one or two). The school also offers several after school sports programs.I was concerned initially that an arts school would not offer the same academic opportunities as the other science and math magnet schools. I was wrong. She was selected for math league and Orange Grove beat the science and math magnet schools in the area. She has excelled academically with high FCAT scores leading to opportunities to participate in an SAT prep course offered by Duke University and summer classes at USF. In dance, she gets to perform in many recitals, at community events and in competitions. Professional dancers from various styles do guest teaching and she was recently chosen to go to NYC to take classes at the American Ballet Theater. She is absolutely thrilled that she can dance two hours a day and still take honors math and science courses. This school is a dream for her and my son can't wait to attend Orange Grove next year.

Orange Grove Middle Magnet School 4

Posted June 06, 2011
My child is finishing up 6th grade and I'm very happy with this school - it's small enough to where my child receives personal attention from teachers and even administrators, and there are lots of creative outlets and after-school activities. I feel the communication to parents is WAY above average - they use Edline and teachers are always responsive to communication from home. The faculty understand creative kids.

Orange Grove Middle Magnet School 2

Posted January 04, 2010
My daughter has always been creative so I was thrilled to find Orange Grove for her. While she loves her stagecraft class and after a rough start is happy there, I have to say I'm disappointed. There is poor communication between the school and the parents, there are very few extracurricular opportunities and my daughter is not being challenged academically there. My 5th grader has more homework than my 6th grader does!

Posted August 26, 2009

Orange Grove Middle Magnet School 3

Posted December 19, 2008

Orange Grove Middle Magnet School
3415 North 16th Street, Tampa, FL  33605
Last modified Orange Grove Middle Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orange Grove Middle Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top