Tampa, FL

Posted January 26, 2015
My boys are in the ESE program and I absolutely love their teachers. We have great communication and I am very grateful for the love and support they have given me & my boys for the past 2 years. The office people are very courteous to me and other people that come in the school is clean and very secure they take safety very serious and I appreciate that. THANKS PIZZO

Posted November 03, 2014
My kids love Pizzo this is their first year attending and to any parent I would ALWAYS recommend this school.My kids teachers are great and the staff is awesome. To the parent stating about Pizzo isn't good why don't you just state the facts of the parents not doing their job in proper drop off. It doesn't only fall on the staff the parents at the end of the day have to ALWAYS worry about their kids. And for info these teachers DO TELL THEM ABOUT NOT DROPPING OFF KIDS LIKE THAT IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOME DISRESPECTFUL PARENTS OUT THERE THAT DON'T GIVE A BLANK ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY. I've seen to many times parents expecting little kids to cross the street on their own. I understand you are entitled to state your opinion but lets be for real why don't you blame who it really falls on. Not Pizzo. #speaking the truth.... feel free ti write me back my name is Alicia.

Pizzo Elementary School 3

Posted November 03, 2014
THe leadership at Pizzo is not very strong. Just dropping your child off at the school in the morming is an indication of the lack of direction at the school. KIds are not taught to use the croswalks. Parents let their kids out before and after the dropoff point and are never reprimanded. THe crossing guards have not been well trained for their job most of the time they are talking to each other or staring off into space rather than helping the younger children out of the car. I have never seen anything like it.

Posted April 18, 2014
My 3 boys have been at Pizzo for 5 yrs and their 8 cousins also were at Pizzo k-5. The teachers and staff have become like family to my whole family! Our kids are thriving and happy,Pizzo is an amazing school and has been such a positive parts of our children's childhood, we will miss it here at Pizzo

Posted April 07, 2014
I love that my son is happy... he has been at Pizzo for three years and all his teachers have been great so far. They really know how to engage the students and parents.

Posted October 25, 2013
Excellent school...awesome teachers...my son is in the ESE program and the school exceeded my expectations.

Posted September 28, 2013
My son has been attending this school for 3 years and it has been a great experience! The teachers and all the staff seem to really care for their students and as a parent that is very important!

Posted August 23, 2012
Great partnership with the museum! Teachers really go above and beyond to teach and care for students!

Posted March 17, 2012
The staff at pizzo changed my son's life they have helped him approve in every aspect of his life. my son is autistic. the genuine love and care that they utilize is impeccable starting with mrs. Mary marrs and now with Ms Schwartz whom my son adores it has given me great peace of mind when he's in school that everyone there is so dedicated to special needs kids.

Posted July 19, 2011
The best school in Hillsborough county. Great staff and excellent teachers, my son has autism and thanks to the teachers over at pizzo he has learned so much and communicates so much more! Thank you ms.Erin she is unbelievable awesome school.

Pizzo Elementary School
11701 USF Bull Run Drive, Tampa, FL  33620
Last modified Pizzo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pizzo Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top