747 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have had a few years experience with this school. The principal is very unprofessional and unfair as well as the teachers. Rather than focusing on students their was a lot on gossip between teachers . wouldn't recommend it for any child !

My boys are in the ESE program and I absolutely love their teachers. We have great communication and I am very grateful for the love and support they have given me & my boys for the past 2 years. The office people are very courteous to me and other people that come in the school is clean and very secure they take safety very serious and I appreciate that. THANKS PIZZO

My kids love Pizzo this is their first year attending and to any parent I would ALWAYS recommend this school.My kids teachers are great and the staff is awesome. To the parent stating about Pizzo isn't good why don't you just state the facts of the parents not doing their job in proper drop off. It doesn't only fall on the staff the parents at the end of the day have to ALWAYS worry about their kids. And for info these teachers DO TELL THEM ABOUT NOT DROPPING OFF KIDS LIKE THAT IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOME DISRESPECTFUL PARENTS OUT THERE THAT DON'T GIVE A BLANK ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY. I've seen to many times parents expecting little kids to cross the street on their own. I understand you are entitled to state your opinion but lets be for real why don't you blame who it really falls on. Not Pizzo. #speaking the truth.... feel free ti write me back my name is Alicia.

THe leadership at Pizzo is not very strong. Just dropping your child off at the school in the morming is an indication of the lack of direction at the school. KIds are not taught to use the croswalks. Parents let their kids out before and after the dropoff point and are never reprimanded. THe crossing guards have not been well trained for their job most of the time they are talking to each other or staring off into space rather than helping the younger children out of the car. I have never seen anything like it.

My 3 boys have been at Pizzo for 5 yrs and their 8 cousins also were at Pizzo k-5. The teachers and staff have become like family to my whole family! Our kids are thriving and happy,Pizzo is an amazing school and has been such a positive parts of our children's childhood, we will miss it here at Pizzo

I love that my son is happy... he has been at Pizzo for three years and all his teachers have been great so far. They really know how to engage the students and parents.

Excellent school...awesome teachers...my son is in the ESE program and the school exceeded my expectations.

My son has been attending this school for 3 years and it has been a great experience! The teachers and all the staff seem to really care for their students and as a parent that is very important!

I went to this school from K-5th grade. And im now in High School & This school taught me so much & All of my old teachers still work there. And the teachers really Do care about you and they all want you to do well and become something in life. GO BULLS ^.^

Great partnership with the museum! Teachers really go above and beyond to teach and care for students!

Last modified Pizzo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.