Posted August 28, 2014
Rampello is bay far the best school. The teachers and administrators care about the kids. The teaching staff is second to none. I feel my children are getting a top-notch education. I am so thankful for the support from the volunteers and staff.

Posted August 25, 2014
My child attended third grade at Rampello and it was the worst experience ever. The teachers were bullies, they played favorites, were very poor communicators and always quick to blame the students for problems in the classroom. Grades were administered without any documentation to support them. We went an entire year without graded work coming home even after repeatedly asking for documentation. The administration was not helpful at all and had poor follow through. I would not recommend this school.

Posted August 24, 2014
My child attended sixth grade at Rampello. While the school's theme purports to be arts and culture, we saw very little of that focus. There are some wonderful teachers and staff at Rampello who work hard to engage the students and provide a safe, productive learning environment. There are other teachers, however, who regularly bully students with name-calling, teasing, pushing, unexplained punishments and more. This behavior is tolerated and defended by administration, and it made my child feel unsafe at school. The environment is focused on punishment, with regular lunchtime lectures from administrators and an extreme focus on conduct cuts and detention. As a K-8 school, more interaction among the different age groups could foster a sense of community and compassion. Rampello is missing this opportunity.

Posted September 30, 2013
Unfortunately this school does not have a experienced ESE or certified teacher for elementary level. Our home room teacher is very rigid and structured we have found that is a very hard situation for a kid with a 504 to be in. While we are supportive at home it is very discouraging for child to feel that help is not available. I suspect the Teacher assigned to work with my child doesn't have enough experience to recognize flags and apply support methods. My child came from a school with this ESE support and when we enrolled had found out that they just hired a teacher still in school working on her degree.

Rampello K-8 Magnet School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
i like Rampello because it a school that showcase students Right- Brain Activities and creativity in art, music,foreign language, science, math and language arts.

Posted November 29, 2009
I go to this school and i think it is the best school ever!!!!!

Posted April 12, 2009
I just enjoy Rampello !! The learning source is fantastic and incredible.

Posted April 09, 2009

Posted November 28, 2008
I love this school it's the best.

Posted February 12, 2008

Rampello K-8 Magnet School
802 East Washington Street, Tampa, FL  33602
Last modified Rampello K-8 Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rampello K-8 Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top