Posted May 13, 2014
This school is the Best Of The Best ! My son was rescue from Hillsborough County Schools.I like how dedicated teachers and staff are with children.Even in special activities they are very organized.

Posted June 20, 2011
My nephew attends Morningstar after the public school system failed him. Since going to Morningstar, he has become a more confident and outgoing student. He is still struggling with school, but continues to get the support of his mother and step-father and the teachers at the school. I have attended several events and they really highlight the positives in each and every student. There should be more MacKay scholarships so that more students could attend. Keep up the good work

Posted May 15, 2011
Morning Star is a great school that has helped my daughter immensely. The children all get along so well, and the teachers are excellent. We have been very happy with our choice to send our daughter there.

Morning Star School Tampa 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Morning Star School is a school for children with learning diabilities, and it has saved my daughter's life.

Posted March 08, 2009
an excellent school for kids with learning disablitys

Posted July 31, 2007
If you need this school and your son or daughter qualifies to attend, don't miss the opportunity. Their academic standards are great, the teachers are wonderful, the administrative group is superb, I can't say enough good things about Morning Star School in Tampa. They are the greatest.

Posted March 09, 2007
This school is fantastic! Our son's self esteem was low after public elementary school. The principal, teachers, staff and teaching style haven given my son back his confidence. He has strived to excel and has been very very happy at this school I am only sorry that they do not have a high school. We will miss everyone very much! Keep up the great work!

Morning Star School Tampa 3