Posted May 17, 2012
This school is a place that all people love. It was truly a place, a home, i myself went went their. It has so much history, no other school can compete with that. Sure other schools have bigger classes, and bigger things, more tech. but what other schools really don't have is loving teachers, and so many things to do. It's home to me, how about you?

Posted July 18, 2011
There is nothing to not like about this school! Small classes, great teachers, morals and love are what make this school the perfect choice for anyone's child. My children have been there or several years and absolutely LOVE it!

Posted December 05, 2010
Wonderful school, teachers are great, staff is amazing and most important my children feel like they are at home.

Posted November 01, 2010
Great school. Makes you feel like family. Cares about the students and academics are outstanding. A+ school!

Posted August 06, 2010
A true gem! This school has it all - excellent academics, teachers passionate about education, students respected as individuals with a strong Franciscan led faith-base AND small class sizes. The historic school buildings are charming giving a true sense of Tampa history. Every child should have an opportunity to attend this school.

Posted May 19, 2010
This school is an excellent place for children. The staff is caring and helps all the children adjust to all things life can throw at them. God Bless them ALL

Posted May 11, 2010
I can't begin to express my love for SHA! My son is in EC3 and absolutely loves going to school. Miss Carol is a GOD spend to early education, never would I have thought at the age of 3 1/2 my son would be writing his name. The office staff is warm and compassionate to your family needs. This is the best kept secret of Tampa Bay. They say you should never judge a book by it's cover and this couldn't be more true of SHA. Once you move past the neighborhood you will find a tight nit Christian school striving to excel our children. I couldn't be more happy!

Sacred Heart Academy 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Sacred Heart is an AMAZING school. I work downtown and the school is minutes away with a terrific after school program. My son is in EC-3 and has simply blossomed at this school. I highly recommend it to any parents working downtown who are looking for a safe and quality school (not simply daycare) for their children.

Posted December 23, 2009
This is the type of school that all parents wish for - its small, the ratio of teacher to student is excellent, the family atmosphere with the parents and teachers is excellent. They have everything that a student needs to excel and become a young productive individual in our society. This school lacks nothing in morales and academics. My heart is with this quite hidden away school. Only wish that I could have went there when I was a student. Its a school from the early days where the teachers and the students respect each other and never a hash word spoken. God Bless

Sacred Heart Academy 0

Posted September 26, 2009
Small classes, Christian environment, associated with a Franciscan parish, a principal who loves and charishes all her students. My son went there K-8.

Sacred Heart Academy