PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted March 25, 2016
Villa Madonna is a wonderful school! My kids love it! Teachers are caring and nurturing. Curriculum is great and teachers are constantly in communication with parents to support the continued growth and learning of the students. The faculty and staff truly care about my children. They are not just a number at Villa!!!

Posted February 24, 2016
I am currently a parent with two children enrolled at Villa. We couldn't be happier with the school. Our children love going to school every day! There are so many incredible reasons why we believe in this school. Academics, athletics, prayer, small class sizes and extracurricular subjects are the obvious reasons why we chose Villa. However, the true care and affection the faculty, staff, and administration show my children is the reason we STAY at Villa. Each faculty, staff, and admin member shows genuine care for each and every student in the school. The family environment is so prevalent that I do not spend a moment worrying about my children when they are dropped off for the day.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted February 24, 2016
The teachers are fantastic! We are blown away by the attention to detail and open lines of communication!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted February 24, 2016
The students are taught responsibility very early on in their education. Teachers foster this by encouraging independence and responsibility for their own school work.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 24, 2016
The school fosters care and empathy in their students by teaching the ways of Jesus' love and compassion.

Posted February 23, 2016
I am a Villa parent, and have been for more than 10 years. I have had nieces and nephews at Villa for almost 20 years. I am appalled to read the last few reviews as I am very involved at the school and know many parents in several grade levels. It is truly and amazing and warm place!The Sisters are nothing but forgiving, encouraging, and joyful. They and the teachers work tirelessly to help each child find their individual spirit - honestly. I am sorry to hear ANYONE had a bad experience - but none of the bad reviews are true for me or anyone I know. If you want to know for yourself - go visit. Villa is a beautiful place!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 16, 2016
Mrs. Corson is an amazing Math and Science teacher and Mr. Bryant is probably one of the best English and Literature teachers ever!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted February 16, 2016
You can email the teachers with concerns at ANY time - I have always gotten a response the same day! There are some really dedicated teachers and I am very happy with my children's education!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted February 16, 2016
My children always have homework, but less than an hour. The Literature teachers encourage them to read nightly and the Math teachers give a few problems from what they are learning. There are projects once in while but it has always been manageable.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 16, 2016
Villa Madonna develops honesty and integrity in its students by daily prayers, Religion classes, and the classroom culture created by the teachers. Love the teachers!

315 West Columbus Drive, Tampa, FL  33602