PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

Have had one child pass throw and graduate and maybe it was because the school had a different leader/principal, but my youngest come home with an attitude and speaking of things he gets from cliques

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Not just among students either. Some staff bully students in clas. Things don't disappear because you throw them under the rug or have it handled childishly by the counselor. Thermwe are serious issues in our societies causing kids to take their likes.

Not all they pretend to be, neither administration, staff, or students.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

This school has gone through math teachers like rolls of paper towels! This principal has got to go. She fired a perfectly fine middle school math teacher last year because a couple of parents complained, perhaps she should have looked at the child(ten) causing problems in the class and dealt with them rather than getting rid of yet another math teacher. This new middle school math teacher is awful. Parents and Students in all class levels have complained about this "teacher" but nothing as life from telling us to give her time is what is said and done. Many students I. Pre-algebra and algebra are having to hire tutors outside of the school to learn the lessons which are suppose to be taught in class! We're debating on whether or not to return next school year....if administration and staff are changed then maybe there's room for hope. Otherswise this school isn't worth the money a family has to dish out!

Villa Madonna is a wonderful school! My kids love it! Teachers are caring and nurturing. Curriculum is great and teachers are constantly in communication with parents to support the continued growth and learning of the students. The faculty and staff truly care about my children. They are not just a number at Villa!!!

I am currently a parent with two children enrolled at Villa. We couldn't be happier with the school. Our children love going to school every day! There are so many incredible reasons why we believe in this school. Academics, athletics, prayer, small class sizes and extracurricular subjects are the obvious reasons why we chose Villa. However, the true care and affection the faculty, staff, and administration show my children is the reason we STAY at Villa. Each faculty, staff, and admin member shows genuine care for each and every student in the school. The family environment is so prevalent that I do not spend a moment worrying about my children when they are dropped off for the day.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are fantastic! We are blown away by the attention to detail and open lines of communication!

I am a Villa parent, and have been for more than 10 years. I have had nieces and nephews at Villa for almost 20 years. I am appalled to read the last few reviews as I am very involved at the school and know many parents in several grade levels. It is truly and amazing and warm place!The Sisters are nothing but forgiving, encouraging, and joyful. They and the teachers work tirelessly to help each child find their individual spirit - honestly. I am sorry to hear ANYONE had a bad experience - but none of the bad reviews are true for me or anyone I know. If you want to know for yourself - go visit. Villa is a beautiful place!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

You can email the teachers with concerns at ANY time - I have always gotten a response the same day! There are some really dedicated teachers and I am very happy with my children's education!

Amount of homework: Agree

My children always have homework, but less than an hour. The Literature teachers encourage them to read nightly and the Math teachers give a few problems from what they are learning. There are projects once in while but it has always been manageable.

Last modified Villa Madonna School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8