Tampa, FL

Posted February 11, 2013
Great School! It is run with love and a care for the children with an excellent academic program. After 6 years at a South Tampa Catholic School we made the move and could not be happier. The enviorment is nurturing and everyone is made to feel like family. The children have IPads and work with online books both in class and out.

Posted July 22, 2012
Outsanding school to say the least!! The environment is so welcoming and you're made to feel part of the Villa Family as soon as you enter the office. From the office staff, to the teachers, the students and the Salesian Sisters, this Private Catholic School is the finest in the Bay area. Teacher/student ratio is exceptional and there are at least two classes for every grade from preK through 8th grade.High in education/test scores, sports and other extra curricular activities. Grades from 3rd up have individual laptops for students and are testing iPads this com in school year in three grades so they can be switched with the laptops as technology advances. Villa keeps technology at the top of their education for students, as today's youngsters are learning with technology! We are extremely pleased with every aspect of this school. The PTA is welcoming and helpful and everyone watches for each other as a family to better not just the school itself, but the students/families/community that makes Villa Madonna the outstanding school that it has been for the past 75 years!!

Posted October 28, 2010
Third generation in our family now in attendance. Villa is one of the finest schools in the Tampa Bay area. Great principal, great teachers, and great staff. Only one complaint - wish they had school through 12th grade so we don't have to find a high school after 8th grade graduation!

Posted February 03, 2010
Great school! Teachers, administrators, support staff, and lunch room ladies are excellent professionals that care about every child. Teachers teach the child not the subject. The nuns teach and are always watchful and nurturing. Discipline and rewards systems are in place and work! I give it an A+.

Posted July 16, 2009
My children transferred into Villa Madonna last year from another Tampa catholic school. They love it and so do we. The academics are far beyond their former school (they had a lot of catch-up to do when they started). The principal and assistant principal are strong leaders. The teachers are helpful, well-informed, young, and energetic. Class sizes are small and technology is more advanced that most of the other elementary schools in Tampa (public and private).The nuns care. There is disicpline for everyone, and everyone is treated fairly. We wish we would have sent our kids here fromthe start. Villa really is the best kept secret of Tampa!

Posted May 24, 2009
I'm a former student at Villa Madonna. It's such a awesome school. They actually teach you and when you need help or you have missing assignments they tell and give you advice. The sports are fabulous and so is the music program, they have a band and choir etc.I went their in 6th grade and I wish I went their sooner!

Posted April 03, 2009
I am a student at Villa Madonna and have been going for 7 yrs.I think its the best school I could ever go to. The teachers really care for the students and there always at your side when you need help. The education is great and its like a real family. They treat everybody with respect. If you dont understand something, the teacher will help you happily. They are on top of our school work and if were missing an assignment they will tell us. There can be no better school I think.

Posted November 06, 2008
Absolutely the best private Catholic school in the Tampa Bay area! A commited, concerned, caring teaching and administrative staff who puts children first. Second generation attending and looking forward to the third generation to follow!

Posted July 14, 2008
We are getting ready for our third school year at Villa. Our daughter absoultely loves the school and as parents, my wife and I could not be happier. The quality of the education is very high. I am frequently in schools due to my profession and I recognized almost immediately when attending an informational walkthrough for prosective parents that Villa is in a class by itself. There is a real family atmosphere. We considered other private schools that are nearly twice the cost, but decided on Villa. A couple of years have passed and we realize more and more that we made the right decision. I have told many friends that it is the 'best kept secret in Tampa'.

Posted January 29, 2008
I am a student at villa madonna. I will be graduating next year. this school is very good. it teaches you a lot about religion and everything that god shows in leadership. there are a lot of fun events at this school.I have been goin to this school sine the pre-k and I think that this is one of the best schools that anybody can ever go to!

315 West Columbus Drive, Tampa, FL  33602