Bad
Good

Whereas the school has a rigid structure, I believe that in certain situations they should mentor each student more individually. There are times you also have to allow the person to develop their personality as this may affect their potential. There should be flexibility within the plan that God has for each of us following Jesus teachings.

The teachers and students are great. The curriculum is average, mostly due to financial constraints. School leadership lacks foresight in bringing the school into the 21st century (very old school mentality). Class sizes are very high. The school does have a safe feel to it.

I go to this school and I love it!!! When I graduate I won't want to leave and go on to high school because I've made so many life long friends at Corpus Christi and will miss theme very much. The teachers are amazing! Some have been there for about 20 years. They're so awesome and I truly don't know if can ever get used to learning from any other teachers besides them. Although I am very much looking forward to high school, Corpus Christi will never leave my heart. I hope to visit as much as possible. Corpus Christi is one, big, happy family and I am very glad to be a part of it.

My son started at this school Nov 2005. The teachers are absolutely wonderful. They know what a child is capable of and they help the students strive to meet that expectation. The principal is extremely educated and passes on that wealth of knowledge to the children. She is a caring, people person. She comes out to welcome the children and the parents on arrival and dismissal of school. Five stars for this fantastic school and staff. Keep up the great work. We as parents are behind you 100%. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to our children.

My son has been attending this school for the past four years. The staff is very supportive and able to handle many different needs. Any student would be blessed to have an education from this school.

Last modified Corpus Christi Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8