No rating

Holy Trinity Lutheran School

Private | PK-5

Living in Tampa

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $289,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,050.

Posted June 13, 2014

I cannot say enough about Holy Trinity. We feel so blessed to find a VPK program in a Christian school right in our neighborhood. I feel my daughter received a strong foundation to prepare her for Kindergarten next year. The teachers and principal are wonderful. We will miss HTLS.

Posted June 9, 2014

Sending my son to a warm, loving, educational environment was at the top of my list. After much research I found Holy Trinity Lutheran School. I am impressed more each day, the staff is kind and mindful of every development my son makes. He bubbles with excitement as he prepares for his day and chats about how many things he learned when I pick him up. I especially like the small, hometown feel this school has. The school as a whole works together to educate and care for your child, not just the teachers. If you are looking for a school where the staff is more like family then this is it! You can leave your child with a strong peace of mind.

Posted June 6, 2014

Love, love this school! I've sent 2 of my children here and it's been an excellent experience. The teachers are so loving and enthusiastic. We're a military family and they made us feel welcome and that we belonged there.

Posted May 13, 2014

Extremely caring and encouraging environment! The staff and Mrs Lane are excellent with the children and my son has learned so much during his time at Holy Trinity this year in Mrs Mitchell's kindergarten class. Pre-k was excellent as well! A+

Posted May 16, 2012

I grew up going to this school and now as an adult when I look back this school taught me excellent morals, discipline, and values. The values at this school instilled within me as an adult, and I furthered my education all the way to a doctorate degree. There are good people here.

Posted December 30, 2011

Fabulous school! My child's test scores increased drastically vs scores from public school. The teachers take upmost care for the student's safety. I never have to worry with my child at Holy Trinity - I know the school fosters learning in a loving environment.

Posted July 8, 2011

Our daughter has attended this school for the past three years. We have had nothing but a wonderful experience. The teachers know EVERY child in the school and show how much they really care for the children. My daughter has loved every minute of school and feels loved and accepted there. We will be very sad to leave Holy Trinity when we move out o state. It has truly been the best part of our experience in Tampa.

Posted April 27, 2010

The best private school in S. Tampa our son has flourished under the guidance and teachings of this school.

Posted April 27, 2010

Small classes allow individual attention to the needs of every student

Posted April 12, 2010

We just love this family oriented shcool. We have been with them for 3 years and we are blessed to have found HTLS. They support the Military and offer great discounts for them. The teachers and staff really care about the children and do thier best to provide a qaulity education. I cant say enough about them. I just love them.

Posted September 16, 2009

Holy Trinity Lutheran School offers students a well-rounded education. The faculty and staff are care very much for each child. A plus is the Christian education and Christian values each child receives.

Posted May 18, 2009

We are very happy to have our children attend HTLS. We have been here for 3 years now and we positively adore this school. The student to teacher ratio is very effective as well as the higher level of curriculum the children are taught. I find it is a nurturing and caring environment with exceptional teachers and staff. I have recommended HTLS to all my friends and family for years now. They offer Chapel, Art, Spanish, P.E. and a Computer Lab as a weekly class schedule. Extended care is also available before and after school. I highly recommend that you look into attending this wonderful, delightful school!

Posted September 23, 2008

Our two children have been at HTLS for the last two years. We love the small, caring atmosphere. The education that they have been recieving is excellent.

Posted March 21, 2007

We are highly pleased with Holy Trinity!! The small class size (9-10 per class)gives our children the one on one attention that is priceless. The tenured staff is loving and extremely nurturing. Ms. Morales (pre-K4) teacher provides an unparalled 'Art' instruction/education experience with an 'Art show' of the children's creations. The children are learning what some children never have the opportunity to! Children are taught to higher levels, through smaller class sizes and one on one attention. There is also an art class, christian experience & weekly chapel, as well as math clubs, etc. This small school provides an experience for the children to feel completely loved and attended to, while providing a closeness with the entire school and families. There are roughly 55 families at the school, which allows for everyone to know everyone. I feel truly blessed to be able to have my children at this outstanding school.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 0% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Lutheran church - missouri synod
Associations
  • ACSI
Fax number
  • (813) 839-2706

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious