Posted June 13, 2014
I cannot say enough about Holy Trinity. We feel so blessed to find a VPK program in a Christian school right in our neighborhood. I feel my daughter received a strong foundation to prepare her for Kindergarten next year. The teachers and principal are wonderful. We will miss HTLS.

Posted June 09, 2014
Sending my son to a warm, loving, educational environment was at the top of my list. After much research I found Holy Trinity Lutheran School. I am impressed more each day, the staff is kind and mindful of every development my son makes. He bubbles with excitement as he prepares for his day and chats about how many things he learned when I pick him up. I especially like the small, hometown feel this school has. The school as a whole works together to educate and care for your child, not just the teachers. If you are looking for a school where the staff is more like family then this is it! You can leave your child with a strong peace of mind.

Posted June 06, 2014
Love, love this school! I've sent 2 of my children here and it's been an excellent experience. The teachers are so loving and enthusiastic. We're a military family and they made us feel welcome and that we belonged there.

Posted May 13, 2014
Extremely caring and encouraging environment! The staff and Mrs Lane are excellent with the children and my son has learned so much during his time at Holy Trinity this year in Mrs Mitchell's kindergarten class. Pre-k was excellent as well! A+

Posted May 16, 2012
I grew up going to this school and now as an adult when I look back this school taught me excellent morals, discipline, and values. The values at this school instilled within me as an adult, and I furthered my education all the way to a doctorate degree. There are good people here.

Posted December 30, 2011
Fabulous school! My child's test scores increased drastically vs scores from public school. The teachers take upmost care for the student's safety. I never have to worry with my child at Holy Trinity - I know the school fosters learning in a loving environment.

Posted July 08, 2011
Our daughter has attended this school for the past three years. We have had nothing but a wonderful experience. The teachers know EVERY child in the school and show how much they really care for the children. My daughter has loved every minute of school and feels loved and accepted there. We will be very sad to leave Holy Trinity when we move out o state. It has truly been the best part of our experience in Tampa.

Holy Trinity Lutheran School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
The best private school in S. Tampa our son has flourished under the guidance and teachings of this school.

Posted April 27, 2010
Small classes allow individual attention to the needs of every student

Posted April 12, 2010
We just love this family oriented shcool. We have been with them for 3 years and we are blessed to have found HTLS. They support the Military and offer great discounts for them. The teachers and staff really care about the children and do thier best to provide a qaulity education. I cant say enough about them. I just love them.

Holy Trinity Lutheran School
3712 West El Prado Boulevard, Tampa, FL  33629
Last modified Holy Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Holy Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top