PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted July 12, 2016
Mrs. Reilly is involved in every aspect of the school and really knows every student and their families.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 12, 2016
The teachers weave core values through everything they do, encouraging the students and leading by example.

Posted July 12, 2016
HTLS is a wonderful school with a warm, loving atmosphere that fosters a great sense of community between faculty and students and their families.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2016
We are not very religious so were worried about how forceful that part of the instruction would be. We've been so delighted that the HTLS teachers and staff "walk the walk" and foster a loving, Christian community with developmentally appropriate instruction without any "spoon feeding" or indoctrination. The environment is much more about values, which have helped our child learn and grow.

Posted June 03, 2016
We came from another school where we had problems, but HTLS was wonderful form the beginning. Even though we started mid-year, they all knew my child's name, ensured a great transition, and were incredibly supportive. The teachers and staff are consistent, loving, and educational, the children thrive in the HTLS environment, and we just LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!

Posted May 26, 2016
The staff is amazing. This school is a family unit! Blessed to have been apart of it.

Posted June 13, 2014
I cannot say enough about Holy Trinity. We feel so blessed to find a VPK program in a Christian school right in our neighborhood. I feel my daughter received a strong foundation to prepare her for Kindergarten next year. The teachers and principal are wonderful. We will miss HTLS.

Posted June 09, 2014
Sending my son to a warm, loving, educational environment was at the top of my list. After much research I found Holy Trinity Lutheran School. I am impressed more each day, the staff is kind and mindful of every development my son makes. He bubbles with excitement as he prepares for his day and chats about how many things he learned when I pick him up. I especially like the small, hometown feel this school has. The school as a whole works together to educate and care for your child, not just the teachers. If you are looking for a school where the staff is more like family then this is it! You can leave your child with a strong peace of mind.

Posted June 06, 2014
Love, love this school! I've sent 2 of my children here and it's been an excellent experience. The teachers are so loving and enthusiastic. We're a military family and they made us feel welcome and that we belonged there.

Posted May 13, 2014
Extremely caring and encouraging environment! The staff and Mrs Lane are excellent with the children and my son has learned so much during his time at Holy Trinity this year in Mrs Mitchell's kindergarten class. Pre-k was excellent as well! A+

3712 West El Prado Boulevard, Tampa, FL  33629
Last modified Holy Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3