PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers weave core values through everything they do, encouraging the students and leading by example.

HTLS is a wonderful school with a warm, loving atmosphere that fosters a great sense of community between faculty and students and their families.

Develops character: Strongly agree

We are not very religious so were worried about how forceful that part of the instruction would be. We've been so delighted that the HTLS teachers and staff "walk the walk" and foster a loving, Christian community with developmentally appropriate instruction without any "spoon feeding" or indoctrination. The environment is much more about values, which have helped our child learn and grow.

We came from another school where we had problems, but HTLS was wonderful form the beginning. Even though we started mid-year, they all knew my child's name, ensured a great transition, and were incredibly supportive. The teachers and staff are consistent, loving, and educational, the children thrive in the HTLS environment, and we just LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!

The staff is amazing. This school is a family unit! Blessed to have been apart of it.

I cannot say enough about Holy Trinity. We feel so blessed to find a VPK program in a Christian school right in our neighborhood. I feel my daughter received a strong foundation to prepare her for Kindergarten next year. The teachers and principal are wonderful. We will miss HTLS.

Sending my son to a warm, loving, educational environment was at the top of my list. After much research I found Holy Trinity Lutheran School. I am impressed more each day, the staff is kind and mindful of every development my son makes. He bubbles with excitement as he prepares for his day and chats about how many things he learned when I pick him up. I especially like the small, hometown feel this school has. The school as a whole works together to educate and care for your child, not just the teachers. If you are looking for a school where the staff is more like family then this is it! You can leave your child with a strong peace of mind.

Love, love this school! I've sent 2 of my children here and it's been an excellent experience. The teachers are so loving and enthusiastic. We're a military family and they made us feel welcome and that we belonged there.

Extremely caring and encouraging environment! The staff and Mrs Lane are excellent with the children and my son has learned so much during his time at Holy Trinity this year in Mrs Mitchell's kindergarten class. Pre-k was excellent as well! A+

I grew up going to this school and now as an adult when I look back this school taught me excellent morals, discipline, and values. The values at this school instilled within me as an adult, and I furthered my education all the way to a doctorate degree. There are good people here.

Last modified Holy Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3