Tampa, FL
Students enrolled: ?
Before care: Yes

Posted March 10, 2014
My daughter is a student at this school and I can not be happier with her total educations - mind, body and spirit. Academically, they challenge her - as a gifted student - they provide enrichment and gifted programming. In fact, she is taking course work a grade ahead in some subjects. She also receives 30 minutes of Spanish language education everyday. She has 30 minutes of PE everyday, she has music twice a week, library once a week and computers once a week. As for her spiritual education, I am blown away by what she has learned and how her heart has grown for the Lord. All students have Bible class every day, but in addition, all courses are taught with a Biblical viewpoint. They also have chapel once a week. In fact, the students are taught so well, that the students spearheaded a program to gather items to send to an orphanage in Haiti on their own. The students actually said, we need to put into practice what we are learning. I am excited about the direction this school is heading and can't wait to see where it is going!

Posted March 10, 2014
My daughter has attended this school/preschool since 7 weeks old. She is learning English, Spanish and even a couple signs. She is learning to love God. Im impressed with how much she has learned in just three years. She will continue her education at this school. Her spiritual and educational future are in the best hands in Tampa.

Tampa Bay Christian Academy 4

Posted March 10, 2014
I think that it's a good school because it's like a big family and it helps everyone who has any type of problem. The academics are up to date and good. The school is also always available to help.

Posted March 10, 2014
Tampa Bay Christian Academy has provided a nurturing environment for both my sons. The school is committed to excellence in both the classroom and athletics, and has given them a solid Christian foundation to build on. Faculty is always available to meet with my husband and I, if we have any concerns. I highly recommend this school for the quality education it provides each day.

Posted June 28, 2013
I was absolutely thrilled to have met the staff at the school. Even during a time of transition, they are student centered, seeking to make sure that everything they do is aimed at the academic, physical, spiritual, and social well being of each child and family they serve. It has been a pleasure working with them, and if I still had young children they would go to Tampa Bay Christian Academy.

Posted January 17, 2013
I have attended Tampa Bay christian Academy for almost 18 years. This is where i have grown up, academically and spiritually. I am a senior this year and have no complaints. This school upholds its Christian values to a "T". It has also become a "home like" environment for myself and several other students. The teachers are very concerned with every students well being and is always there for any help needed. Unlike public School or other Schools in the area they care about where we go in life and want us to do our very best and always give us all resources needed to make that happen. Once a students Graduates, their well-being never leaves thoughts and hearts of our faculty and staff. This school is ran with honesty, integrity, and at footsteps of Christ. Every member of our facility is aware and lives their lives by the factor that everything you do, is and should be done in the image of Christ. I have and will recommend Tampa Bay Christian Academy to everyone I know. I'm excited to graduate but bummed at the fact that i will be leaving such a wonderful place behind.

Posted September 07, 2010
I have had numerous opportunities to interact with the teachers at TBCA during the past 5-7 years. In any school you will find someone who is not completely committed to the furthering of their knowledge and the betterment of their classroom activities; however, I will say that my experience with TBCA has nearly proven this incorrect. The teachers are extremely committed to quality education, discipline and providing the students with what they need to succeed in today's society, while leading from a strong Christian model.

Posted August 19, 2010
Approximately half of our faculty and staff have graduate degrees which includes three members with PhD level degrees. Also, it is a requirement here that we be doubly certified through the state of Florida and our Christian accreditation association. It is our goal and mission to preserve a Christ-centered school culture that strives to continue a level of excellence. Dr. Bode, who has been with us for 30 years, continues to direct the activities of the school and provide strong direction for faculty and students.

Tampa Bay Christian Academy 0

Posted February 18, 2010
This school is terrible. They do not hold up the Christian name. The teachers just talk about each other and the school in front of the parents. The teachers barely watch the children. In the younger classrooms, the children just watch TV and play. Dont waste your money. Go where your money and child is valued.

Tampa Bay Christian Academy 0

Posted October 03, 2009
This is my alma-matter, my son attended this school, and it is the best school in Tampa Bay for high academic standards and also for incorporating morals and love of God within their teaching.

Tampa Bay Christian Academy
1602 West Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL  33604
Last modified Tampa Bay Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Tampa Bay Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top