PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We are at the end of my sons first year there and we couldn't be happier. Hightlights - great communicators, staffed with genuinely caring/concerned individuals, no bully-ing tolerance, and they instill great values!

FCA is a wonderful school with a great principal, Mr. Wade, and very qualified teachers who love what they do! It shows in how much my kids learn and grow everyday and how much they love school!

FCA's focus on serving God is the main reason we chose to enroll our child at this school. The family atmosphere is irreplaceable. Academically, students are challenged with excellent curriculum and high expectations, but not at the expense of the joy of learning. Standardized testing is an element of assessment but NOT the focus - a HUGE "plus" for me! I feel completely at peace saying goodbye to my son every morning when I leave him at school because i know he will be interacting with adults who care about him in all aspects of his character and education. No school is perfect, but because each member of the staff and faculty believe in God and are striving to serve Him, the result is a rich learning environment full of love, caring and sacrifice. FCA goes above and beyond to minister to the whole child. We love this school!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are caring and patient with students. Students perform at high academic levels and are well-behaved and respectful. Teachers are well-qualified and hard-working.

Amount of homework: no rating

My son is in Pre-K and does not receive homework on a regular basis. The homework that has come home has been relevant and appropriate for my son's learning.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Each faculty member believes God is the focal point of life. Therefore, high moral standards are always present.

Our experience at FCA has been everything we would ever have hoped for our children. It is as close to a "perfect" situation in almost every way. At first glance, it doesn't appear to be "much of a school" from outward appearances. But once you are inside, you notice a distinct difference from other schools you've probably been in! The kind and friendly environment is warm and inviting. Teachers are smiling and greeting you, students are smiling, laughing and greeting you. You can't help but smile and want to be a part of it. Our children have grown to love, respect and admire the faculty that sacrifice so much to teach there. It is obvious they are there because they LOVE to teach and are committed to it in every way. They also enjoy being surrounded by other students who love to sing in chapel, and who WANT to do the "right thing". They feel safe and loved. When I drop them off for school, I don't worry about them - I know they are in a safe place. A place that will love and protect them just as I would. Academically, the average grade level is learning 2-3 years above the national average! I am confident my children will be able to transfer anywhere and continue learning at the pace established at FCA. When I think of the opportunity we have had to attend here, it fills my heart with joy and pride. It's not a perfect place, but no place is perfect. The difference is, that when issues do arise, they are dealt with, and promptly. Any parent looking for a great place to send their children....should check here!

A wonderful school both academically and spiritually! Both of my children have loved their teachers, are challenged academically and are in a very safe environment. Mr.Wade is an amazing principal with many years of experience in the public school system and leads this school well. We wouldn't want our children anywhere else.

Our family has been very pleased with Florida College Academy. My child has attended for almost 3 years and been challenged with the curriculum and has thoroughly enjoyed all sports and activities. The Christian influence is very positive and the kids have an overall well rounded and safe environment. The Principal is an outstanding leader and fosters open communication between teachers, parents and children. I would recommend FCA to any family looking for a school for their child.

Our family loves Florida College Academy! I love the fact that I don't have to worry about the environment at the school. Bible classes are taught daily, and the school encourages reverence, respect, and responsibility in all aspects of life. My children consistently test above grade level in all academic areas. The leadership and faculty at the school are also outstanding.

Last modified Florida College Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9