Posted June 06, 2014
A wonderful school both academically and spiritually! Both of my children have loved their teachers, are challenged academically and are in a very safe environment. Mr.Wade is an amazing principal with many years of experience in the public school system and leads this school well. We wouldn't want our children anywhere else.

Posted February 27, 2014
Our family has been very pleased with Florida College Academy. My child has attended for almost 3 years and been challenged with the curriculum and has thoroughly enjoyed all sports and activities. The Christian influence is very positive and the kids have an overall well rounded and safe environment. The Principal is an outstanding leader and fosters open communication between teachers, parents and children. I would recommend FCA to any family looking for a school for their child.

Posted February 17, 2014
Our family loves Florida College Academy! I love the fact that I don't have to worry about the environment at the school. Bible classes are taught daily, and the school encourages reverence, respect, and responsibility in all aspects of life. My children consistently test above grade level in all academic areas. The leadership and faculty at the school are also outstanding.

Posted February 17, 2014
FCA has been such a blessing to our family! A safe, spiritual environment, in conjunction with the highest academic standards is exactly what we were looking for for our children. We give this school the highest of recommendations!

Posted February 14, 2014
Florida College Academy is the best private school in the area. The school and staff have done wonders for our son both academically and socially. Everything is so personalized and they treat you like family. We are excited to have both our children attending next year!

Posted February 11, 2014
We are thrilled with the education our children are receiving at Florida College Academy. The teachers, admin and staff are holding the students to a higher standard - God's word in all aspects of their education. The academic rigor has been welcomed by our 1st grader and our pre-k student is doing very advanced work. Most important to us is the culture of respect for God's Word, others, and the process of learning. Mr. Wade and the faculty are doing excellent work and FCA has been an answered prayer for our family!

Posted February 09, 2014
My older son has attended this beautiful school since he was a kindergartner , which has been 9 years and my younger one has attended since he was a pre kindergartner, which has been 5 years. Not only our kids love FCA, but also we as parents love FCA too! Their spiritual environment is the best reason as well as their family atmosphere too. The Principal, teachers, and staff are wonderful to work with. We have never hesitated to talk about our concerns to any teachers here. After we drop off our kids at the academy in the morning, we feel so comfortable to leave them in their loving and caring hands. Their 3 Rs , Reverence to God, Respect each other, and Responsibility, are truly working at this school. I know there is no perfect school, but I proudly can say this Florida College Academy would be the best school if I would have to choose one.

Posted February 07, 2014
We have been so happy with Florida College Academy, the principal, and teachers/staff. Our children have formed friendships that will last a lifetime and have grown both academically and spiritually at this school! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Posted February 06, 2014
FCA has been a wonderful school for our two daughters. We have one in 1st and one in PreK. The teachers are truly interested in the success of your children and go out of their way to make sure they succeed. Mr Wade runs a tight ship and brings many years of public school administration experience as an outstanding leader of the Academy. You won't find a better place for your kids to learn in a Bible based environment with high standards for moral and academic excellence.

Posted October 25, 2013
There are so many wonderful things about FCA. At FCA, there is structure, encouragement, personal relationships with staff, high academic expectations and, most importantly, a focus on the child's emotional/spiritual growth and potential. My children are not numbers. Every teacher knows my children and our families. The kids all know each other. The leadership at this school is out of this world. In fact, I consider the principle as a personal mentor. The teachers use innovative teaching techniques and parent interaction is woven into assignments. These teachers set our children up for success. FCA has also brought a stronger sense of spirituality to our family. My children know they are loved, not only by their families, teachers, and friends, but by God. Making our educational home at FCA was one of the best parenting decisions we have ever made. The people at FCA are like family. Pre-K children are reading independently before the end of the year. Elementary kids are learning math that I have to look up on Google. I caught my children having an independent discussion about what the story of David and Goliath taught them: never give up and truth always wins.

Florida College Academy
7032 Temple Terrace Highway, Tampa, FL  33637
Last modified Florida College Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Florida College Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top