No rating

St Marys Episcopal Day School

Private | PK-8

Living in Tampa

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $289,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,050.

Posted October 3, 2014

If I could give this school zero stars I would. My child doesn't attend there luckily but I felt the need to tell what happened to my children who were playing in a playground with about 4 kindergartners from this school. It all began with them bullying my 2 year old daughter for no apparent reason she started to cry, run over to me and point her finger at the boys who were being very rude to her. I reassured her it was ok we will go play on the other playground. Well then the boys started coming to the toddler area where I had my 2 year old and 5 year old. One of the kindergartners started using foul language and being inappropriate. I confronted the teachers or whoever was watching them about the behavior. He admitted to saying inappropriate curse words. But then nothing was done and he continued to play. After that they were vverbally bullying my son.Mocking him.For NO reason at all.I then approached them again telling them I had to leave the playground because of the children and bullying. They didn't do ANYTHING and it was a joke. DO NOT SEND YOUR KID HERE! we go to a great school and my son has tons of friends, loves to play baseball.I have never seen this behavior in my life

Posted March 7, 2013

All about the money and not about the students. Sadly it values parental net income above all other parameters. The admissions "evaluation" is merely a cover for determining family comittment to long term capital campaigns.

Posted March 2, 2009

Fantastic, exceptional academics in a family oriented community. Parents are welcome to be involved, children love it!

Posted September 3, 2007

This school is truly very special and the best bang for your buck. It is not inexpensive but the quality of academics, the teachers, the environment and the administration are top quality. I can't say enough. Excellence found here!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 3%
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander N/A 0%
Two or more races N/A 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Episcopal
Associations
  • NAES
  • NAIS

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

2101 South Hubert Avenue