St Marys Episcopal Day School 1

Posted October 03, 2014
If I could give this school zero stars I would. My child doesn't attend there luckily but I felt the need to tell what happened to my children who were playing in a playground with about 4 kindergartners from this school. It all began with them bullying my 2 year old daughter for no apparent reason she started to cry, run over to me and point her finger at the boys who were being very rude to her. I reassured her it was ok we will go play on the other playground. Well then the boys started coming to the toddler area where I had my 2 year old and 5 year old. One of the kindergartners started using foul language and being inappropriate. I confronted the teachers or whoever was watching them about the behavior. He admitted to saying inappropriate curse words. But then nothing was done and he continued to play. After that they were vverbally bullying my son.Mocking him.For NO reason at all.I then approached them again telling them I had to leave the playground because of the children and bullying. They didn't do ANYTHING and it was a joke. DO NOT SEND YOUR KID HERE! we go to a great school and my son has tons of friends, loves to play baseball.I have never seen this behavior in my life

St Marys Episcopal Day School 1

Posted March 07, 2013
All about the money and not about the students. Sadly it values parental net income above all other parameters. The admissions "evaluation" is merely a cover for determining family comittment to long term capital campaigns.

St Marys Episcopal Day School 0

Posted March 02, 2009
Fantastic, exceptional academics in a family oriented community. Parents are welcome to be involved, children love it!

St Marys Episcopal Day School 5

Posted September 03, 2007
This school is truly very special and the best bang for your buck. It is not inexpensive but the quality of academics, the teachers, the environment and the administration are top quality. I can't say enough. Excellence found here!

St Marys Episcopal Day School 5

Posted March 19, 2006

St Marys Episcopal Day School
2101 South Hubert Avenue, Tampa, FL  33629
Last modified St Marys Episcopal Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Marys Episcopal Day School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top