Posted September 12, 2014
If you do not return they may lock your records and not send them to another school. Be careful before you chose this school.

Posted August 27, 2014
Our entire family, children included, love this school and we look forward to many years to come. Both the teachers and the administration of the school are amazing. The head of the school is passionate about the welfare and comfort of every student and any issues that have come up have been handled efficiently and professionally. The number one focus here is our children s education. All the teachers we have encountered have gone above and beyond for their students. Communication is a priority for this school, not only for the parents, but they keep the students informed as well. One of the things that makes us feel so comfortable with this school is the longevity of the teachers and knowing that this is a legacy school. Many of the teachers that are here have been here as students and their children are here ,and or, came here and now their children are here as well.

Posted August 22, 2014

Posted May 27, 2014
Poor academic curriculum. Administration is very closed minded and intolerant. They should be ashamed to call themselves Christians!

Posted March 10, 2014
Bayshore Christian School was a horrible experience for my family. My daughter was an honor roll student each of her 5 years there. She also had great behavior marks. Bayshore expelled her because they did not like her parents believing in evolution. I was called in the middle of the week and told my daughter was never allowed back because of my personal beliefs on evolution and the age of the Earth (which they teach is only 4,000 years old). My daughter suffered emotionally being torn away from her friends in such drastic circumstances - a week before Christmas holiday began. The new administration has purged other children from the school. I only hope this latest inquisition does not continue. There is nothing Christian about psychological damage they are doing to innocent children.

Posted January 23, 2014
Love this school!! The best deal in Tampa. My three kids call it their "home away from home."

Posted January 03, 2014
Bayshore is an unfortunate waste of time and money. The bottom line is, the school's curriculum is severely lacking, especially in areas like science and technology, which are core areas of proficiency needed to excel in college. Couple that with incredibly close-minded, ignorant leadership and there is no reason parents should send their children here.

Posted December 11, 2013
Bayshore Christian School has gone through 5 heads of school in the past 6 years. The academic curriculum uses A Beka books which teaches Christian Dominionism and Young Earth Creationism. There seems to have been an exodus of sorts of faculty and students in recent years. We were very dissatisfied with the quality of education our child was receiving. When we brought this up to the teachers and administration there were no positive developments. Our child no longer attends and is receiving a much better education at a free public school.

Bayshore Christian School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
My son was was being bullied in the public schools and nothing being done. At bayshore my son feels safe and loved. It's nice hat he does not have to run home from the bullies and to be excited about going to school. This kid skipped school now he does not. My child's grades went from the 50's to A's and B's. he is proud and feels better about himself. Staff is caring and seem to have thier act together. Thank you bayshore.

Posted June 27, 2013
I highly recommend Bayshore for students in all grades. I have three children who were graduated from BCS, and they all received an excellent education. The combination of academic rigor (including dual enrollment classes) spiritual education, sports and service requirements helped to develop well-rounded young people of whom I am very proud. I often reflect on their time at Bayshore where the sense of family and a supportive environment was so strong - that is something I can't put a price on. The current administration is highly qualified and they are committed to a bright future for the school. When I have grandchildren, I will do what I can to ensure they attend Bayshore.

Bayshore Christian School
3909 South MacDill Avenue, Tampa, FL  33611
Last modified Bayshore Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bayshore Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews.