Posted February 03, 2014
We love everything about Bowman Academy! Our Daughter goes there and she loves it! The staff is excellent all around!!!

Posted January 24, 2014
My children love going to Bowman. They brought my shy daughter out of her shell and helped break her "cling" to mom. My son is older and amazingly excelling. I am amazed every day by the things he tells me and how much he is growing, it is a wonderful, caring and loving environment. Everyone who works there is amazing. Sign up without hesitation if you are lucky enough to get a spot for your child.

Posted January 22, 2014
My Son began at Bowman this fall and from day one he has been excited about going to school here! His teachers are very attentive and involved with the students. They are very skilled in recognizing the child's needs and are very hands on in development. Not once have I had an issue with them updating me on my son's Progress, development or struggles. They offer a structured curriculum vs. all day play like some pre-schools and the parents are aware of monthly themes so the information can be reinforced at home. I love that enrollment is annual versus revolving and they have a "calendar year". Spots in this academy are limited and in high demand and for good reason! I love that they have a very strict illness policy. When it comes to illness and handling possible exposure they are on top of it. They do not hesitate to notify parents (via email or verbally) when there is a concern. This is an established school with a seasoned staff! I also love that it is nestled in a quiet, established area. We just completed registration for the 2014 -15 year for both my son and daughter. I hope to keep them there until they are ready for Kindergarten!

Posted February 05, 2013
My daughter attended Bowman Academy for three years. Not only did she excel in each class under very loving and attentive teachers but the socialization skills she learned were invaluable. She started Kindergarten this year and by the half way mark of the year was already at a 1st grade level. I attribute a lot of this to Bowman and the teachers. We still talk about Bowman once a week and it makes me so happy that she has such wonderful memories of her early school years. What a gift Bowman was. I recommend the school to everyone I meet with young kids.

Posted May 30, 2012
Our son has spent the last two years at Bowman and regretfully will be entering his final year although weare preparing to send our daughter as well this fall. We have been thrilled with the staff and results. I am always impressed to see the Principal knows the names of every student without hesitation. Our son has learned so much, the teacher's and assistants are wonderful, evidenced by the big hugs they often get from the students. You will not regret sending your child to Bowman.

Posted November 22, 2010
OUTSTANDING school!!! Our 3 children have attended Bowman and every year has been amazing. Given the different personalities and strengths of each of my children, the teachers and staff have helped every one of them succeed, gain confidence, and genuinely enjoy going to school. We are in our 5th year at Bowman and my only regret is that it doesn't go beyond PK4. The warm, nurturing environment, loving & structured teachers, coupled with excellent academics makes this school truly a hidden gem!

Posted March 05, 2008
Amazing school, amazing staff, amazing everything. I work full time, so my daughter spends more time at Bowman than at home, or so it feels sometimes! She has been there for 2 years and has learned so much. Her teachers have been so caring and helpful, and it's been so nice to know that I have nothing to worry about during the day. Highly recommended to anyone!

Bowman Academy