Posted August 27, 2014
I had one child in fourth grade in 2012 had a wonderful experience my son went back for fifth grade by that time they had hire a new teacher for fifth grade he was awful the most inappropriate teacher you will ever meet in your life he was lazy and on Facebook in class, when I spoke to the principal which was twice she said she would take care of it and nothing changed. By this time I had another child in kindergarden the teacher was amazing my child loved his teacher he cried for about a week after school was over for his teacher. I decided to give it another try after all they fired the fifth grade teacher. Not even a month into school and my son now is a six grader and his teacher is already giving me problems. My first grader is so unhappy with his teacher that last year everyday he came home he always talked about his day at school, now he doesn't want to even talk about it. I would think because it is a private school they would be very selective in the teachers they hire but is not that way at all it looks like they hire whatever comes thru the door. In a Christian school there should be love, patience, kindness, and other Christ like characteristics not in this school.

Posted March 07, 2013
We love this school! Everyone here has become part of our family. All the staff and teachers are GREAT! Everyone is always willing to help in everything they can. A few examples; My daughter started there with problems in math and was quickly assigned a teacher which gives her extra help with math. My son started there with severe ADHD, in which at the time I did not believe in ADHD. I hated that he had to be on medication, because it changed my "happy-go-lucky" son. His medication was changed a few times, but through all of this everyone helped him and stood by him. Yes, he recieved a few write-ups but his 5th grade teacher, one of the best teachers I have ever known, and the staff never gave up on him. He has gone from more than a few write-ups and C's to straight A's and Pricipal's Honor Roll. I also love how quickly they take care of any issues. There were some children teasing my son, the principal had a talk with the class and ended the problem. The security has always been great but they quickly made it even better to protect our children. My youngest which is 5, reads, writes in cursive, and has learned things that my other ones didn't know in 2nd grade at another school.

Posted April 24, 2012
Some of the staff is very rude in the office. This is not good at a christian school, where is the example here? Everything seems to be about money, money, money. How disappointing. The school is to demanding. People always in attitudes. So appauling. I don't want this for my son. And I pay for this on top of it all!

Posted September 18, 2011
This school is a JOKE!! complete rip-off. Staff is very rude in the school office most of the time. The school is also money hungry. the only thing going for it is chapel. they also show favortism to staff children that is not right or fair. unbelievable to be a christian school. so disappointed

Faith Outreach Academy 3

Posted September 06, 2011
This school lacks in customer service skills. The office staff is inconsiderate except for Principal Sierra. It's 2 weeks into the school year and the only reason I'm keeping my child in this school is because I like the teacher. If there is a concern the office staff acts like you're bothering them and they don't care that this is your first year in this school.

Posted August 08, 2011
Hello, I just wanted to say that I went to this private school grades K-4 -5th grade and I really enjoyed it! After 5th grade I went to Rollin Park Middle school, Farnel Middle school, and then graduated from Alonso high school. I was in honors classes throughout school and I m about to graduate with a BS in Accounting from USF. Out of my academic experiences I would rate Faith Outreach 5 stars because it is truly the one place that I really made connections with my teachers. Mrs. Sierra (my 5th grade teacher and I think now the principle) by far one of my favorite and most memorable teachers. The classes were always very small making the learning experience much more enjoyable for me. Thanks for reading this! And Mrs. Sierra if you ever read this thanks a lot for everything! Beth Passow.

Faith Outreach Academy 4

Posted March 23, 2009

Faith Outreach Academy 0

Posted October 01, 2008
I have enrolled my son at this school and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. His grades have improved as well as his self esteem and confidence. Brianj.j@gmail.com

Posted August 18, 2008
This is an excellent school. Their curriculum is one of the best I have seen. They focus on the children 100% and the education they provide is outstanding. My child has gained enourmous knowledge from the education programs they have. Their level of education far exceeds the public schools. My son is reading 20 books a month. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Posted May 19, 2008
This School was the worse experience for my children. I feel they lost a whole year of education. This school lacks in quality education and spiritual leadership. What a big disapointment.

Faith Outreach Academy
7607 Sheldon Road, Tampa, FL  33615
Last modified Faith Outreach Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Outreach Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top