Anointed Word Academy 5

Posted August 10, 2007
This school has family, moral, structured and religious values. If you are family oriented and want the best one on one hands on with your child you will love the Anointed Word Academy. I'm a parent of a 6 year old. He cried, cried, cried his first day of pre-K. Now, he's the leader of the pack. He has much respect for the Pastor, teachers and other students. I am very pleased. I never have to worry what he's going to wear, he is uniformed from his head to his toes. The school is the best in the area. Your child will learn. I have not experience any name calling, teasing or disrespect with the my child or any other students. All the children know the parent names and know the cars they drive. I think it is great.

Anointed Word Academy