PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My daughters love this school. A small school with kind, caring ,and understanding teachers, students, and families. They truly enjoys attending. Teachers are able to give an individualized approach which has allowed our son to excel in advanced curriculum.. im have been very happy with their achievements and the school. Im would recommend it to any families looking for a safe and nurturing environment for their child. I love the fact that my kids will be in the same school until the graduate. I'm looking foward to the 2015-2016 school year. All 3 of my kids will be in the same school this year

I Love the idea that my son will be able to attend this school until he graduates. It creates a very stable environment for him and its like a second home to him. He loves it.

This school has such a family friendly atmosphere. From the faculty to the students,there is a close knit family feeling here.This is something you do not find often.If I could sum up..FCA in one word,it would be "community".

This school has been a God sent to our son . A small school with kind, caring ,and understanding teachers, students, and families. He truly enjoys attending. Teachers are able to give an individualized approach which has allowed our son to excel in advanced curriculum.. We have been very happy with his achievements and the school. We would recommend it to any families looking for a safe and nurturing environment for their child.

I have seen a significant improvement in my twin sons learning! They still have a ways to go but I know that FCA will help them get there and achieve if not exceed their academic goals!

Last modified Friendship Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12