Tampa, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 01, 2012
I Love the idea that my son will be able to attend this school until he graduates. It creates a very stable environment for him and its like a second home to him. He loves it.

Posted May 30, 2012
This school has such a family friendly atmosphere. From the faculty to the students,there is a close knit family feeling here.This is something you do not find often.If I could sum up..FCA in one word,it would be "community".

Posted May 21, 2012
This school has been a God sent to our son . A small school with kind, caring ,and understanding teachers, students, and families. He truly enjoys attending. Teachers are able to give an individualized approach which has allowed our son to excel in advanced curriculum.. We have been very happy with his achievements and the school. We would recommend it to any families looking for a safe and nurturing environment for their child.

Posted August 18, 2008
I have seen a significant improvement in my twin sons learning! They still have a ways to go but I know that FCA will help them get there and achieve if not exceed their academic goals!

Posted March 15, 2008

Posted July 19, 2007

Posted November 03, 2006
- a former student

Friendship Christian Academy
919 W Kirby St, Tampa, FL  33604
Last modified Friendship Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Friendship Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top