Montessori Academy Of Tampa Bay 5

Posted March 26, 2015
Excellent school, where children are encourage to work at their potential. Not to mention the price is the most affordable amoung the Montessori schools in the area.

Posted May 13, 2009
My three children attended this school, and my oldest was recently accepted into the University of North Carolina. WE are so proud and grateful for all he was able to accomplish at such an early age . We loved the hard working teachers who traded pompous for diligence ; arrogance for experience ; and entitlement for reality. Go to this school if you want your child to achieve more on their own and less with dependence.

Posted March 01, 2009
This is a GREAT school. My daughter was enrolled at Primrose in New Tampa and was pulled out after two days due to the inattentiveness of the staff. She then went to Bright Horizons at Hunters Green. The teachers were attentive but she wasn't learning much for the $1000 a mos tutition we were paying. So then we transferred her to Montessori in 2007. While there, my daughter began speaking Spanish, reading, learning georgraphy, and science all BEFORE Pre-K. We were so impressed we moved her to the Montessori school on 53rd when it was time for Pre-K and she will likely stay there through elementary school. And as an added boon, the tuition is well BELOW most other schools in town. I can't recommend it enough.

Montessori Academy Of Tampa Bay 2

Posted December 04, 2008
I used to teach here, and my advice is to go to Berkeley or a public school. The list I could give you too long for this post but basically your money just goes into their pockets and not to your child or teachers. Lots of hidden and unexplained fees! I've had students leave Montessori and they are behind in public school! Go to a school that really cares about your students success and not their wallets, ok? I now teach public school and have more resources and more success for my students

Montessori Academy Of Tampa Bay 5

Posted September 10, 2008
My children began attending the school when they were 18 months and are now in 4th and 6th grade. I could not be more pleased with the education and preparedness they have received from a teaching and administrative staff that loves what they do and values the importance of allowing each child to learn independent of differing skill sets, all the while teaching life lessons, public speaking, and how to respectfully interact with peers, regardless of differing opinions. A previous parent mentioned value? The cost comparison to the education my children have received is about 5k less than what is charged in other private schools in the area.

Montessori Academy Of Tampa Bay 3

Posted February 03, 2007
I love the style of teaching. It is what excited both my son and I and prompted the move from public to private school. Given that, I feel that I'm not getting the value out of the high expense of the tuition and plan to withdraw my son soon.

Montessori Academy Of Tampa Bay 3

Posted June 13, 2006
A great fun environment, loving teacher - at least the ones that were there before, and a great opportunity to learn. My oldest son attended and later went to public school where he was ahead. my youngest went a couple of years later, the experience the second time around was ok. some new teacher were a little rough with the children. but he did come a long way he is beginning to read. he has been very expressive.

Montessori Academy Of Tampa Bay 4

Posted October 13, 2004
This is a great school. The teachers are very caring and compassionate. I only hope that they don't let their academic reputation ruin this in the future as I've seen happen with other good schools.

1901 West Waters Avenue, Tampa, FL  33604
Last modified Montessori Academy Of Tampa Bay is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Montessori Academy Of Tampa Bay Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top