Posted October 01, 2007
My children have been in many different programs,from Montessori to creative play,and this school is the best. The classes are small,and the teachers/staff are caring and professional. There is a wonderful sense of community and family that exists there, with very active parents, and the school staff, all focusing on the kids and what is best for them. We are not real religious people, and do not even attend church services there,yet there is not conflict with this or extra fees. In fact, the cost is very reasonable, and more affordable than other private schools of this high quality. The curriculum does not go into church doctrines, but does wonderfully cover Christian faith ideals and basic bible stories. This is an excellent school for any family seeking an excellent education, coupled with the teaching of values, community, and global stewardship through the lessons of Christ.

Posted June 02, 2007
My son has attended Oak grove since K-3 he will be going into the 1st grade this year.Oak Grove is a great school with the best teachers. My child has matured so much and is excelling academically. The musicals the children present are fantastic they allow the children to shine on stage. I am so happy I found Oak Grove. Sincerely, Satisfied parent

Posted February 18, 2007
I have been sending my daughter to Oak Grove since her Pre-school. This fall she will be starting first grade and I plan to put my second child in Oak Grove as well. My daughter has blossomed beautifully in this school and I feel strongly that this school is the right choice for my kids.

Posted August 31, 2006
We are new at the school. I find Oak Grove to be very loving and very focused on education. My daughter can not wait to get home and read her reading book. I would highly recomend this school. It is also very affordable. The teachers and Principal are approachable and handle concerns promptly and professionally.

Oak Grove United Methodist School 4

Posted May 09, 2006
This is a wonderful school. Class sizes are small and parent participation is encouraged.

Posted August 25, 2005
My son has attended this school since he was in preschool. I must admit that this year will be a sad year for me, when I have to transfer him to another school. The school only goes up to the 5th grade. The education my son is getting at this school is outstanding. The teachers take pride and care about the children's development and the school helps groom the children to be ready for the next grade. The class size is very small. The most students in a class at any given time is 16. The parents of the children that attend the school are caring and loving. I am confident that my son will be prepared to move on to Jr. High and do extremely well with any curriculum presented while continuing his education. I will miss Oak Grove and the Staff. I've established great freindships.

Posted November 24, 2004

Oak Grove United Methodist School
2707 W Waters Ave, Tampa, FL  33614
Last modified Oak Grove United Methodist School is a Private school that serves grades K-11
Oak Grove United Methodist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top