Posted May 02, 2014
My child has been attending this school for a year. I have seen an improvement in school work and interest level in material. They often have activities for the whole school to celebrate the current holidays. There seems to be a utilization of the k-12 grades to learn through and about mentoring. I am very pleased with this school. I just wish I had known about it with my older children so they could have attended. I plan for my youngest to also attend here. The small class sizes and constant parent/teacher communication works well.

Posted March 31, 2014
My daughter has been attending Windsor since pre-school. Next year she will be the graduating class of 2015! I'm proud of her accomplishments and thank each of her teachers for their part on her success. Their dedication and hard work has made a big impact in her life. As a mom, I would recommend Windsor to everyone that's looking for a small classroom setting and a caring environment.

Windsor Learning Academy 1

Posted May 22, 2013
Do yourself a favor and don't take your kid(s) here. My child had was suffering from a fever awhile back and I was never contacted about it. Also I feel like everyone hates to be there when I walk in. Not a positive place for my child, thats for sure.

Posted July 28, 2011
As a parent and volunteer for Windsor, I have had nothing but great experiences. The center is a great school and the teachers are very nice and helpful. Anyone who could ever give a horrible rating to this school obviously has a bad taste in their mouth.

Windsor Learning Academy 1

Posted April 08, 2010

Windsor Learning Academy 0

Posted April 17, 2009
This school has been a wonderful experience for my son. My son started attending Windsor the fall term of 2008. His teacher, Mr. Rodney, has encouraged him to excel with his academics. I have always had a problem motivating my child when it came to school work. Thanks to Mr. Rodney my son has been motivated to not only learn, but to seek out knowlrdge through many didfferet resources that are available to him. One of these resources being the internet. My son now comes home, almost on a daily basis, eager to look up information about the past and the present in reference to what he has learned on a particular day. This is not the child I have known in the past. I give credit to Windsor Learning Academy and a special thanks to Mr. Rodney for all of his support and guidance throughout the academic year.

Windsor Learning Academy 0

Posted June 08, 2008
My son has attended Windsor since 5th grade and now he is a senior. He has excelled beyond what I expected thanks to the staff at this school. I would recommend it to anyone who is seeking a little extra help in education because of the class size.

Posted November 11, 2007
I love the school, it been a blessing to have found this school for my son.

Posted April 03, 2006

Windsor Learning Academy 4

Posted August 24, 2005

Windsor Learning Academy
6337 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL  33615
Last modified Windsor Learning Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Windsor Learning Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top