Posted April 07, 2014
I love CPCS. I have 3 children and for 11 years we've been part of this school. The teachers are qualified and love the children. We are very happy here!!!

Posted April 03, 2014
I love this school and my child does as well. There are so many activities, opportunities for parent involvement, and overall a wonderful quality Christian education. This is a very familial atmosphere, the teachers are great and genuinely care for the students. The pastor of the church is very involved with the school as well, and the school has AWANA programs, boosterthons, lots of fun holiday activities, field trips and festivals. They also do a great job of keeping the school looking nice by decorating, replacing out of date equipment, etc. Classes include Spanish, library, art, music, gym, etc. Also tuition is affordable.

Posted February 11, 2014
Excellent Christian school. Affordable and family focused. Next open house is April 15th. Come by and check out the school!!!!!!

Posted February 11, 2014
Teachers who qualified in field and who care so much about their students. A great family atmosphere. This school is truly a blessing!

Citrus Park Christian School 3

Posted November 04, 2013
CPCS is a great school for pre K and elementary. The middle school teachers are excellent and do what they can with the lack of leadership and direction given to them by their Middle/High School Principal. The elementary principal is fair and it seems like he really loves the students under his care. Mrs. Jeffers the other principal does not follow through on her conversations with parents, communication is lacking, and no guidance to new teachers or staff. Their is good parent involvement at the school but if you are not one that is volunteering all the time your child and your concerns seem to not carry any weight with the upper school principal. Her daughter seems to be at the school she graduated from years ago as a hang out with high school students and doesn't have a job at the school or friendly.

Posted September 17, 2013
Citrus park Christian school has been a big part of the success of our children. Our oldest daughter graduated two years ago. She is now attending a major state university and is doing extremely well. She was very well prepared for college by the education she received at CPCS. Our younger daughter is still in high school at CPCS. She is very involved in athletics and fine arts at the school. She is taking advantage of the AP courses that are available. Both girls have been at CPCS since kindergarten. I am so thankful for the guidance and instruction that the faculty and administration have provided to our children. They are both very strong in their faith and I give the school a lot of credit for this. They are confident and well rounded. I know that the strong foundation they have received at CPCS will allow them to impact our world for Christ. I am so thankful for this school and know that God has a wonderful plan for the future of CPCS.

Posted September 01, 2013
My children have attend Citrus Park Christian for 4 years now. Fabulous school and even better staff.

Citrus Park Christian School 2

Posted August 07, 2013
I so agree don't leave a truthful review as it will get deleted. If you are sending kids here for a good Christian education, move on!

Citrus Park Christian School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
I too find it a bit strange that some of these comments could be so negative, yet so empty. There's no real critique in many of the 1 star comments. It seems the previous comment, concerning disgruntled faculty and staff, is obviously right. These statements about poor academics are bogus! Having served in education, on the college level, I can personally attest to the fact that Citrus Park's academics are of a high standard - something which many parents would not know about. Citrus Park is an academically challenging school with great standards. Their SAT scoring average is above the norm; and the math and writing education has proven to be adequate preparation for college - you would be surprised how many schools do not teach proper grammar and format. I have heard many of the previous students have been accepted into prestigious universities (Harvard, Vanderbilt, University of Florida, etc.). Many graduates have become teachers, lawyers, engineers, chemists, and medical doctors. The academics are great, and the word of God is taught and lived out by the teachers. As a parent, I highly recommend Citrus Park Christian School to any one who serious about education.

Citrus Park Christian School 1

Posted May 13, 2013
THIS IS NOT "COLLEGE PREP ACADEMICS"!!! I agree with previous posts- these children are behind and need extensive academic tutoring to catch up if they leave this school. I have straight A students and both needed private tutoring when leaving. We have witnessed this in multiple families, with children from all grades, when leaving this school. Also agree with comments on bullying- have seen it personally. Use your money wisely... elsewhere.

Citrus Park Christian School
7705 Gunn Hwy, Tampa, FL  33625
Last modified Citrus Park Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Citrus Park Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top