654 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Para mi hija y para mi a sido una buena experiencia. Nos gusta mucho la escuela.

My Daughter attended this school and let me say she made sooo many friends, the teachers and principle really try there hardest to make the kids feel welcome. and my daughter loved it :) she graduated from there this year to!

Teachers at Memorial really care about their students.My son is studying two years ago, with one problem solved quickly by assistant the principal (MR Wilson.) The principal is always around the entrance at 7.30-800am. Wonderful teachers

NOt for the lack of the principal or assistant trying to do their best with the tools given by the dept. of education, but the rules and guidelines for behavior are non-existent. Everytime i visit this school, a child or children are cursing, talking back, walking away, really they are doing whatever it is they feel like, and my son has recently started to do what he see the other children doing and really there are no consequences. OSS are you kidding, kids enjoy, some of the teachers are disgusted with their job and pick and pick until they get the response they are looking for, I would not encourage any parent to put their child in this school, it is not about rich or poor or even race, these children have no structure.

I have been a substitute teacher for 6.5 years and this school is one of the worst I have ever been to. I will no longer sub at this school due to poor administration and questionable practices. I believe there are no bad children only misguided ones and when I had to ask a student to leave, not only did he not go where he was supposed to (big shock), he roamed the halls until the Assistant Principal found him, supposedly had a small conversation with him and then just sent him back to me. This is not how it is supposed to work and I lost what little respect I had for the school at that moment. Live and Learn as always.

Teachers at Memorial really care about their students.

I was a student at Memorial, and it is an awesome school. Ups and downs every once and a while

Memorial is an O.K. school. I'm a current student there with a straight A report card. Memorial does have its problems here and there, but its not as horrible as some seem to think it is. It has a great AVID program with great teachers who really do care about their students. I do aggree though that the communitcation system at memorial is annoying. I once missed a week of school due to the flu. When my mother called all my absences, they were not recived and I had 5 unexcused abesnces on my record for that year. Shows that sometimes, your just gonna have to go up there yourself if you want something done right. But I digress. Memorial is and O.K. school and has taught me alot in my current 2 1/2 attending there.

Memorial is still severely lacking communication; the voicemail system is inoperative, so there is no leaving messages for teachers, the email addresses are not posted anywhere, and I suspect that the teachers have limited access to email. There is no way to address anything with anyone.

The principle really cares about those kids,from the bottom of his heart.He's a wise man,who speaks very wisely.That is why I rated this school an excellent.I would give their band five stars too,they have a funny and experienced teacher.

Last modified Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.