Memorial Middle School 5

Posted July 20, 2014
My Daughter attended this school and let me say she made sooo many friends, the teachers and principle really try there hardest to make the kids feel welcome. and my daughter loved it :) she graduated from there this year to!

Memorial Middle School 5

Posted June 16, 2014
Teachers at Memorial really care about their students.My son is studying two years ago, with one problem solved quickly by assistant the principal (MR Wilson.) The principal is always around the entrance at 7.30-800am. Wonderful teachers

Posted February 26, 2014
NOt for the lack of the principal or assistant trying to do their best with the tools given by the dept. of education, but the rules and guidelines for behavior are non-existent. Everytime i visit this school, a child or children are cursing, talking back, walking away, really they are doing whatever it is they feel like, and my son has recently started to do what he see the other children doing and really there are no consequences. OSS are you kidding, kids enjoy, some of the teachers are disgusted with their job and pick and pick until they get the response they are looking for, I would not encourage any parent to put their child in this school, it is not about rich or poor or even race, these children have no structure.

Posted February 19, 2014
I have been a substitute teacher for 6.5 years and this school is one of the worst I have ever been to. I will no longer sub at this school due to poor administration and questionable practices. I believe there are no bad children only misguided ones and when I had to ask a student to leave, not only did he not go where he was supposed to (big shock), he roamed the halls until the Assistant Principal found him, supposedly had a small conversation with him and then just sent him back to me. This is not how it is supposed to work and I lost what little respect I had for the school at that moment. Live and Learn as always.

Posted November 05, 2009

Memorial Middle School 0

Posted August 24, 2009
Teachers at Memorial really care about their students.

Memorial Middle School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
I was a student at Memorial, and it is an awesome school. Ups and downs every once and a while

Memorial Middle School 3

Posted November 28, 2008
Memorial is an O.K. school. I'm a current student there with a straight A report card. Memorial does have its problems here and there, but its not as horrible as some seem to think it is. It has a great AVID program with great teachers who really do care about their students. I do aggree though that the communitcation system at memorial is annoying. I once missed a week of school due to the flu. When my mother called all my absences, they were not recived and I had 5 unexcused abesnces on my record for that year. Shows that sometimes, your just gonna have to go up there yourself if you want something done right. But I digress. Memorial is and O.K. school and has taught me alot in my current 2 1/2 attending there.

Memorial Middle School 2

Posted March 08, 2008

Posted December 18, 2007
Memorial is still severely lacking communication; the voicemail system is inoperative, so there is no leaving messages for teachers, the email addresses are not posted anywhere, and I suspect that the teachers have limited access to email. There is no way to address anything with anyone.

Memorial Middle School
4702 North Central Avenue, Tampa, FL  33603
Last modified Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memorial Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top