Posted October 25, 2014
My daughter is a 6th grader this year. I was very worried about sending her to middle school. I have to say that the teachers and staff at Liberty are great. The Principal is outstanding. I am very satisfied with Liberty Middle School.

Posted February 01, 2012
My nephew is a student at Liberty and he's been bullyin and the teachers haven't do anything right now today he was beat up at the bathroon and nobody did anything, neither the bus driver right now he is having breakdowns because of this TEACHER SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THIS

Liberty Middle School 3

Posted January 04, 2011
This school is not terrible Of course all your schools will have clicks (racial and social regarding this school) As far as academics go, they definitely excel in most of what they do. From what I say, I found it to be a little competitive. I love school but it was taught harshly, and I got stressed easily. The teachers push you to be excellent, but not in the best way in my opinion. The school is great but the work load is pretty big. I wouldn't have time to do much other than to do homework and sleep after school and sometimes on the weekend If I wanted all A's (which I barely made). Most of the work I was doing was busy work and make up work b/c my teacher was behind in her curriculum. When all is said and done I don't remember a lot of the work I did b/c there was SO much. I don't remember too much of what I learned. But I do remember the experience.

Liberty Middle School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
Strong PTA and teacher communication

Posted April 02, 2009
This School is an amazing school! All the teachers are caring and attempt to help students any way they can. There are great extracurricular programs and there is a great student body! I love this school, and look foward to another great year here at liberty

Posted March 27, 2009
this school is terrible! it couldnt be worse!!! the teachers are very uncaring and there is no principle leadership!

Posted June 22, 2008

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008

Posted December 29, 2007

Liberty Middle School
17400 Commerce Park Boulevard, Tampa, FL  33647
Last modified Liberty Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top