School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Northdale Lutheran School exists to assist families in providing an excellent education in a safe, Christ-centered environment. We have a family feel where a parent-teacher partnership is key to the long-term success of our students.
July 25, 2012

Northdale Lutheran 1

Posted August 07, 2014
After 3 years at this school it is clear that it was a poor choice for academics and Christian values. I could elaborate but not worth the time other than to say when a child is bullied and develops low self esteem because of poor supervision and teaching the school isn't worth it.

Posted December 18, 2013
We are extremely happy with NLS. The school is a wonderful place for parents looking for a family friendly and affordable Christian private school.

Posted April 22, 2009
Excellent student to teacher ratio, very caring teachers and wonderful curriculum!

Posted April 22, 2009
My children have attended this school for 4+ years, two of my children are now straight A students in high school and I believe their study habits and the support of the teachers at Northdale are what has given them the ability to excel in high school. I still have two students attending Northdale and I'm expecting great things from them as well!

Northdale Lutheran 2

Posted January 20, 2006
small teacher/student ratio, unsafe playground conditions with not nearly enough supervision. Too much emphasis on memory Bible work and not enough on academics.

Posted December 01, 2005
great school! caring teachers, super curriculum and teacher student ratio. my kids have gone 4 years now.

Northdale Lutheran