2-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Bullying is a very big deal at TDS and I have never heard of any.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Our principals, and teachers are firm when needed and oh so kind and gentle. The children know how much they matter and that is reinforced daily.

Develops character: Strongly agree

First and foremost the school leads by example. The students are respected and loved that they can't help but be the best they can be!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are loving and passionate about teaching. These teachers have countless years of education and experience in their fields and are more than qualified to teach our kids. They are the cream of the crop!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The teachers work one on one with students and the school offers homework lab.

Absolutely the best school, just when we had lost faith in finding any school that could meet our sons academic, emotional and social needs, our student advocate recommended TDS, my tears are those of relief, peace and pure joy! My son loves to learn again and can't wait to get to school! The school not only cares for the students, but the parents and the family unit are important to them as well. They include us in everything and show their appreciation. I love the friendly smiles from everyone in the school. Everyone, including parents make eye contact and smile. I wish everyone child could experience this school. Thank you TDS. Thank God for you!

TDS does a great job at crafting my child's curriculum to suit her individual needs. Great school, very pleased!

After suffering for several years in the public school system trying to get essential services for my son, my wife and I opted for Tampa Day. The change in my son's attitude towards school has been remarkable. Here they understand him and us both! The atmosphere is welcoming, inclusive, and nothing short of fantastic. My only regret was why didn't we do it sooner.

Tampa Day School is truly an outstanding school and learning environment for our son. I just asked him what he thought about the school and he said "Awesome!!" We feel so fortunate to have found TDS. Our son loves going to school every day.

Last modified Tampa Day School is a Private school that serves grades 2-8