2-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

TDS does a great job at crafting my child's curriculum to suit her individual needs. Great school, very pleased!

After suffering for several years in the public school system trying to get essential services for my son, my wife and I opted for Tampa Day. The change in my son's attitude towards school has been remarkable. Here they understand him and us both! The atmosphere is welcoming, inclusive, and nothing short of fantastic. My only regret was why didn't we do it sooner.

Tampa Day School is truly an outstanding school and learning environment for our son. I just asked him what he thought about the school and he said "Awesome!!" We feel so fortunate to have found TDS. Our son loves going to school every day.

My son thrived at TDS. His teachers were able to see and tap his potential rather than define him by his symptoms of ADHD.

Grateful to: Teacher

Thank you to Beth Golden and Karen Assel for bestowing the love of reading, Jeanne Harrison for providing an incredible foundation in math, and Lois Delaney for her tremendous leadership and passion for making sure students build confidence through daily successes!

As a professional working in the community (I'm a psychologist and ADHD coach for students) I have been continuously impressed with the faculty, staff, and mission of Tampa Day School. Lois Delaney, the Head of School, is truly inspirational--she understands kids and is passionate about helping them! Tampa Day School is incomparable--simply the best school of its kind!

My son was psychologically scarred and tormented by his teachers in public school for two years. It is a miracle we found Tampa Day School. They made us feel welcome and normal. They helped understand that he is normal and just needs to be taught differently. The staff and administration truly understand my son and his needs and are invested in his success. I cannot sing their praises any more than that.

There are not enough words to describe this amazing school. My son came from Hillsborough County Schools where I was told he was below in reading. He was pass from grade to grade because he was not a problem child. He had an IEP and was on RTI. However, what he needed was not given. So desperately I took him to Tampa Day School. Within a year he showed growth that brought tears to my eyes. I refused to give up on my son! I am excited about this coming year. The smaller classrooms and having teachers trained to recognize where students are so they can develop a plan of action is what it took. The teachers want to be there, they don't complain, and the parents believe in them. The administration support the staff 100%. This is a safe, caring, learning environment that is stress free. Thank you Tampa Day School for all you do.

TDS is outstanding! TDS has been a true blessing for our family! There is not a better school for kids with ADHD and mild learning disabilities.

Tampa Day School has enabled my child to feel success for the first time in an academic setting! While in public school my son was squeaking by because he was "hard working" , but not making adequate learning gains. He exited second grade with a mid first grade reading and math level. Hardworking wasn't enough for him to make gains. After his third grade year at Tampa Day School he had two years of academic growth! The teachers and administration have created an environment that ensures academic success. Instruction is delivered in a unique way that increases student engagement. My son is now in 4th grade and I am so grateful I made the decision to move him to TDS. As a teacher in the public school system, I can truly say that Tampa Day School knows how to educate students that learn differently!

Last modified Tampa Day School is a Private school that serves grades 2-8