Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Muller was named the #2 Magnet School in the United States by Magnet Schools of America in May of 2016! The students at Muller have the opportunity to study the arts and environmental sciences in addition to the Florida Standards. Muller provides students with an outstanding academic experience in a small school environment.

My son and daughter have learned a lot this year and grown in different ways. I love the fact that the arts are combined with academics.

This school is great! I love the small size that makes it feel like a community. The principal is very invested in all aspects of the school. My daughter is thriving and enjoys going to school each day ! She has shown great progress. She is well advanced for her age and At her previous school she was very bored and she was suposed to be tested for gifted but by the end of the year she still had not been tested. At Muller she was tested within the first two weeks and she is now in the gifted and participates in a reading club for advanced readers. The arts activities havealso been wonderful. my daughter had excelled in art, violin, and music (chorus). She has always been shy when it comes to any talents but her experiences at school have started to break her out of her shell. I can't say enough good things about this school and the great staff and faculty who have made my daughters school experience last year so wonderful! I feel so fortunate that me and my daughter are a part of the Muller family and that my niece will be starting at Muller this school year!!!

this school is the best because i get to learn my math, science, reading, and my writing and this is from vrunda who goes to that school in 3 years now. yo get to also learn how to do art, how to dance, how to play the violin, and how you can go outside and do PE with our couch. ITS THE BEST CHOOL EVER!!!1!1!!!!!!

Muller Elementary Magnet School, located in North Tampa, in the University Area, has a special focus on the fine arts and environmental science. The students perform in the community: Florida Aquarium (Jan. 2012), Sacred Heart Church (Oct. 2012), other special events and the school has won: the Five Star Award, Golden School Award, Area 3 Parent Involvement Award, Magnet School of Distrinction and Magnet School of Excellence Awards, and many student awards including science fair, art shows, and essay contests. The climate is family-friendly and encouraging to student success. The school has a large garden with a Family Gardening Club.

Our son is in second grade and we have been overwhelmed with the staff's ability to meet our needs. Education is taken seriously and our son loves the performance art specials! We can't wait for our youngest to start kindergarten there next year.

I have been affiliated with this school for many years as my oldest daughter, now a senior in high school started with the school when it opened. I currently have two children in this school. I could not imagine being at any other school, Muller rocks!!!!

We left a great neighborhood A+ elementary school to enroll at Muller. I have two children 1st and 5th grade and i could't be happier. I have been so pleased with this decision. Everyone is so involved with the children and are always keeping their best interest in mind. They have so much to offer and with the before and after-school program (which is also phenomenal) they can be involved while I am at work. I really couldn't ask for a better school.

My daughter goes to Muller!!! the teachers are so great with her. She loves the teacher and the enviroment of the school. Lots of parents are so involve to the school. The thing I like about the school is the extra curriculum that they provide. I really couldn't ask for better school!

We have two children in Muller and they absolutely LOVE it!! My oldest is in 5th grader this year and is already dreading leaving her school. The Principal and Staff are out of this world! They are involved in ALL events that are always held AFTER school to accommodate working parents. I couldn't possibly imagine our children at any other school. We LOVE MULLER!!!!

Last modified Muller Elementary Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.