Posted August 09, 2013
This school is great! I love the small size that makes it feel like a community. The principal is very invested in all aspects of the school. My daughter is thriving and enjoys going to school each day ! She has shown great progress. She is well advanced for her age and At her previous school she was very bored and she was suposed to be tested for gifted but by the end of the year she still had not been tested. At Muller she was tested within the first two weeks and she is now in the gifted and participates in a reading club for advanced readers. The arts activities havealso been wonderful. my daughter had excelled in art, violin, and music (chorus). She has always been shy when it comes to any talents but her experiences at school have started to break her out of her shell. I can't say enough good things about this school and the great staff and faculty who have made my daughters school experience last year so wonderful! I feel so fortunate that me and my daughter are a part of the Muller family and that my niece will be starting at Muller this school year!!!

Posted October 23, 2012
Muller Elementary Magnet School, located in North Tampa, in the University Area, has a special focus on the fine arts and environmental science. The students perform in the community: Florida Aquarium (Jan. 2012), Sacred Heart Church (Oct. 2012), other special events and the school has won: the Five Star Award, Golden School Award, Area 3 Parent Involvement Award, Magnet School of Distrinction and Magnet School of Excellence Awards, and many student awards including science fair, art shows, and essay contests. The climate is family-friendly and encouraging to student success. The school has a large garden with a Family Gardening Club.

Posted October 09, 2012
Our son is in second grade and we have been overwhelmed with the staff's ability to meet our needs. Education is taken seriously and our son loves the performance art specials! We can't wait for our youngest to start kindergarten there next year.

Posted October 08, 2012
I have been affiliated with this school for many years as my oldest daughter, now a senior in high school started with the school when it opened. I currently have two children in this school. I could not imagine being at any other school, Muller rocks!!!!

Posted October 08, 2012
We left a great neighborhood A+ elementary school to enroll at Muller. I have two children 1st and 5th grade and i could't be happier. I have been so pleased with this decision. Everyone is so involved with the children and are always keeping their best interest in mind. They have so much to offer and with the before and after-school program (which is also phenomenal) they can be involved while I am at work. I really couldn't ask for a better school.

Posted October 08, 2012
My daughter goes to Muller!!! the teachers are so great with her. She loves the teacher and the enviroment of the school. Lots of parents are so involve to the school. The thing I like about the school is the extra curriculum that they provide. I really couldn't ask for better school!

Posted October 08, 2012
We have two children in Muller and they absolutely LOVE it!! My oldest is in 5th grader this year and is already dreading leaving her school. The Principal and Staff are out of this world! They are involved in ALL events that are always held AFTER school to accommodate working parents. I couldn't possibly imagine our children at any other school. We LOVE MULLER!!!!

Posted June 09, 2011
MY DAUGHTER LEFT MOSI ELEMENTARY 2ND GRADE BEING SUSPENDED FROM AN AWFUL SCHOOL..........BY THE END OF 3RD GRADE AT MULLER MAGNET SHE WAS ON THE HONOR ROLL. ACULTACTUALLY BOTH MY CHILDREN R NOW HONOR ROLL STUDENTS. THE FACULTY AT THIS SCHOOL CARE. THEY GO OVER AND ABOVE, WHERE OTHER TEACHERS AND PRINCIPALS WOULDNT TAKE THE TIME. 1 YEAR AT THIS SCHOOL DID WONDERS FOR MY ONCE TROUBLED CHILD. NOW HONOR ROLL!!!!!

Posted October 13, 2010
The teachers are dynamic and amazing. The art, music, dance, and science/gardening electives are enhancing and enriching my childrens educational and life experience.

Posted May 15, 2010
We were so fortunate that our daughter entered muller at first grade. Muller has been a wonderful and complete school without forgetting how fun and exciting it's been. From the principal, teachers, librarian, nurse, lunchroom workers, officer and all the staff they all make the school great. Our daughter has thrived for the top and she has had lots of fun while doing it. She has participated in music, chorus, art, dance, acting, environmental activities and the curriculum gets every year even better. If you want a complete student but most of all an individual you have to come to this school you will love it as your child will do also.

Muller Elementary Magnet School
13615 North 22nd Street, Tampa, FL  33613
Last modified Muller Elementary Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Muller Elementary Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top