Bad
Good

[Mount Pleasant is the worst school in the Hillsborough County District]ARE TOO MANY FIGHTS AT THE SCHOOL AND IF A STUDENT TRIES TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM ANOTHER STUDENT THATS PHYSICALY FIGHTING THEM GETS AN AUTOMATIC TEN DAY SUSPENSION FROM SCHOOL ! THE SCHOOL DOES NOT INVESTIGATE THE SITUATION THOROUGHLY !

Mt. Pleasant Middle School my child just started to go to this school this school year and I can say they suspend students for foolery when i think they should be in school learning i understand you donthave in school suspension but to suspend a child for petty as not the right color khaki for uniform or telling another student to setop bothering them and etc. My child grades never been this poor I'm not sure if it's the work harder since she is in the 6 th grade or they are not giving that I care effort on trying to improve the student... I know they been A grade school but I think they need to recalculate.. My student has only one problem area and that's just talking of course the teachers are there to teach not parent but at least advise the parents instead of straight suspension and then they can't make up the work! I feel as my child can go to another school and achieve and learn better. My child has told me on different occasions that the principal, assistant principal has called the children ugly and dirty in front of them.. I think that is very unprofessional to be an A school.There always a fight going on in the classes which makes no sense. Don't send your kid here!

Mt. Pleasant Middle School was a wonderful place for my child to attend. My son attended this school for three years. In addition to graduating high school with honors, he obtained a full academic scholarship. The teachers and administrators at Mt. Pleasant did not give up on my child when others turned their backs on him when he was struggling in middle school. I am glad that my child can proudly say he was a Mt. Pleasant Diamond that was rough but shined in the end.

For years Mt. Pleasant has provided an educational service to students that were on their way to alternative school. Thankfully, many of these students turned around in their behavior and in their academics. I have been a long time supporter of the school and I do not recall any of the staff getting rich off of student enrollment .

We are in our successful 10th year for a reason. You can't please every parent, Parents, when you read a bad review from another parent, ask that parent what kind of student their child was while at Mt. Pleasant. Teachers are hired to teach, not parent.

my daughter went here and let me just say this this school is the worst to send your child here poor learning and the teachers dont care about you or your child they jus worring about getting that check sooo take my advice and dont send your child here!!!!!

Last modified Mount Pleasant Standard Base Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.