Bad
Good

My daughter attend this school. Am very PLEASE with the results. If my daughter needed help with an assignment she was give the extra help. She Graduated From this school. And am a proud happy parent.

I am new to Tampa area. I need some assistance to know, if there is really a difference between private and public schools, specially for High school. Does private school prepare them better for University? Thanks for your assistance.

I sent my child to Mother will for her high school years and I tell you I wish I sent her from day one she learned more there in her high school years then she did at Villa Madonna Chatholic school from K-8th, She learned it all from Mother williams and staff. and we are most thankful to have them around. If you want a EXCELLENT education for your child sent them to ETHLINE R. WILLIAMS PREP SCHOOL. 813-374-9139.

Mother Will gave my son a second chance. She pushes her students to do good and achieve the most to the best of their ability. She is very much under-appreciated. Thank you Mother Will!!

I was a high school drop out until I met Dr.Williams or as the children know her, Mother Will. I started a year behind in high school and I graduated on time as student body president, with the leadership award, and with honors. The school teaches students great discipline and the tools to make something of themselves in this cruel reality. The teachers are extremely involved and the curriculum is adjusted to the child's personal development. I would highly recommend the atmosphere and the teachers to any parent.

Last modified Ethline R Williams Prep School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12