Ethline R Williams Prep School 4

Posted November 30, 2014
I am new to Tampa area. I need some assistance to know, if there is really a difference between private and public schools, specially for High school. Does private school prepare them better for University? Thanks for your assistance.

Posted September 19, 2010
I sent my child to Mother will for her high school years and I tell you I wish I sent her from day one she learned more there in her high school years then she did at Villa Madonna Chatholic school from K-8th, She learned it all from Mother williams and staff. and we are most thankful to have them around. If you want a EXCELLENT education for your child sent them to ETHLINE R. WILLIAMS PREP SCHOOL. 813-374-9139.

Ethline R Williams Prep School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
Mother Will gave my son a second chance. She pushes her students to do good and achieve the most to the best of their ability. She is very much under-appreciated. Thank you Mother Will!!

Posted December 22, 2009

Posted October 06, 2009

Posted June 25, 2007
- a former student
I was a high school drop out until I met Dr.Williams or as the children know her, Mother Will. I started a year behind in high school and I graduated on time as student body president, with the leadership award, and with honors. The school teaches students great discipline and the tools to make something of themselves in this cruel reality. The teachers are extremely involved and the curriculum is adjusted to the child's personal development. I would highly recommend the atmosphere and the teachers to any parent.

Posted April 12, 2007
- a former student

Posted August 29, 2006
this school is the best school my daughter has been to, and that says a lot, regarding her going to so many before this. shes in the 11th grade and never doing better. ethline williams really prepares the children for college and doesnt waste any time whatsoever. my daughter is truly excelling here..plus the parents can get as involved as much as they want which is wonderful as well..

Ethline R Williams Prep School
1800 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL  33604
Last modified Ethline R Williams Prep School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Ethline R Williams Prep School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top