Tampa, FL

Sheehy Elementary School 5

Posted March 05, 2014
I "graduated" from this school a while ago. I love it with all my heart. The anthum they sing is really motivating. The teachers are helpful and so is everyone else. They love to keep in touch with the students parents and keep them informed. One of my best memmories at Sheehy was getting inside the limo and going to this amazing resterant just for passing the FCAT. I am now 18 and if i could, i would love to go back and viste everyone that has helped me become the persoN i am today. AMAZING SCHOOL!! 5 STARS!!

Sheehy Elementary School
6402 North 40th Street, Tampa, FL  33610
Last modified Sheehy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheehy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top