262 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Im a current student. Im in Culinary Arts. This is the best school to go to if you have any problems with traditional schools. The support ee get from our teachers are amazing. They take their job very seriously but are friendly and will do anything to help me. I was a C and D student at King High School. I moved to Bowers and i brought them up to straight A's for the first time in mt life. Thanks BWCC!

I know this school,my son was given a wonderful oportunity to be somebody,he was not enterdsted at school at all,and they discover he got a great potential for automotive,he enjoy every class, they are realy good

Hi , i want to know if this school has GED program.? Please let me know

I am very happy my son goes to school here. He has improved since starting at this school. My son always talks about his classes and what he does and enjoys his teachers.

I am a business partner and am very impressed with Bowers/Whitley graduates. Their students have excellent conduct and customer service skills. They are all well-trained in their respective careers and they take their education very seriously. It is a pleasure to see these students as professionals. I would hire a student from Browers/Whitley without hesitation. The principal (Dr. Colucci) is very supportive to business people as well.

This school is wonderful if your student is MOTIVATED by verbal praise. The teachers and staff are so positive and extend kindness and understanding to parents and students. However, it is NOT for every student at risk. If your child has self esteem problems from past poor school performance (due to lack of skill and/or knowledge) he/she may do well here..my son did!

My daughter was transfered to this school last year. She came from high school where her grades were on a d/f average. She would of been 16 and in the 9th grade from repeated failure. All of last year she made A's and B's sometimes a C but an unremarkable difference. She mentioned that there is no bulling or drama of any kind. You just go do your work and leave. No home work either, which of coarse she loves. I recommend this school to any child who has fallen behind or is having a hard time at their local high school. You have an elective choice to pick a career and earn a cert. or degree in that field while still working on your diploma. Not to mention they will pay for you to go to a comm. college for 2 yrs full time. We feel blessed ; )

i had the best time of my life the teachers are great they care and help you in every way to get you started and prepared for the real life.

This school helped me out more than I could ever explain. The teachers are wonderful, and always ready to lend a helping hand for anything. Classes were great, and easy to learn from. I will take with me, much more than just a high school diploma. I couldn't have asked for a better senior year.

Iv never been to a school that has so many diff things ti do an there is always some one there to help when your in need.

Last modified Bowers-Whitley Career Center is a Public school that serves grades 11-12