Posted August 04, 2009
Hope is the best school ever for kids with learning disabilities and their siblings. Their field trips are the best I have ever attended. Parents do the transportation and they allow my 20 month old daughter to come along on the field trips. This allows me to participate as a chaperone towards my volunteer hours. The staff are very friendly and they work with the children on their level and I have seen the biggest increase in obtained and retained knowledge since transferring from public school. When my son first started he could not read. Now he is at kindergarten level and getting better daily. He is entering the 4th grade at Hope. I love this school and I will continue sending my son until he graduates. A+++++

Posted January 15, 2009
Hope Preparatory Academy provides my child with a low stress, educationally challenging environment. This school is certainly a model school that others can learn much from. This school is an incredible gem to have in the city of Tampa and a strong reason for families across the US with special needs children to consider relocating to this area.

Pepin Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2008
This school has changed my child's life! Every teacher has the children's best interest at heart. They feel it is their responsibilty to find how each child learns best. The director is extremely knowledgeable about learning disabilities and helps coordinate services to help each child reach their full potential. They offer speech, occupational and physical therapy, an not for just 15 minutes once a week. There is a nurse on staff. My child feels loved, accepted an respected. There is not another school like HOPE!

Pepin Elementary School 0

Posted February 01, 2008
awesome school! best in the world

Posted August 19, 2007

Posted August 25, 2006
This is an excellent school for children with extra needs. Our child gets therapies, assistive technology and more. He is being instructed on his level without being labelled a special student. Everyone at this school has a genuine interest in the children.

Pepin Elementary School
3916 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL  33610
Last modified Pepin Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pepin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top