K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 09, 2015
My daughter is going on her 4th year at Paideia. We're thankful for Paideia. Recently we were put in a position to strongly consider homeschooling because of an outside opportunity that presented itself to our daughter, which would require day time training. The school worked with us to create a plan so she is able to continue to attend Paideia and also fulfill her goals that require time away from the classroom. This school truly cares about their students and encourages them to nurture the gifts they've been given. We are big fans of this school and all they have done for our family.

Posted March 04, 2014
Seldom do I rate anything but this school is amazing. My daughter graduated and because of the work and learning ethic instilled to her at the Paideia school and at home, she entered her freshman year as a sophmore having attained 30 credits by the time she graduated high school. The teachers and faculty are passionate about the classical model for educating children to be successful in whatever disciplines they pursue later in life. Disciples, Scholars, Citizens in that order are what they are producing. Today my daughter is excelling in university because of her prior years of preparation and has received a world class education by studying the classics, Latin. As a father it was worth every cent I paid to have her at Paideia. I also have another child who is following in his old sisters footsteps and is excelling as well. I invite you to go there and check it out for yourself.

Posted February 21, 2014
I'm a senior at Paideia and love my education! Looking back, I can understand now the importance of the Trivium and how my classes have built on each other with each grade level. The thesis defense and Apologetics class really is the pinnacle of my education. I'm blessed to say I have a better education than most of my classmates in my college dual enrollment classes... and I'm still in High School! I honestly love Paideia, the Classical Christian Curriculum, and the loving people there (teachers and students). Definitely worth the investment!

Posted November 13, 2013
Great, Christian based education! My children have love the teachers and have become confident in all subjects. They now enjoy learning! The administration has proven to be devoted to and passionate about my children's education. Highly recommended!

Posted August 22, 2013
Excellent!!! My only regret is not finding The Paideia School of Tampa Bay when we relocated to Tampa. Sometimes you have to stumble before you find a GEM and that's what we did...it was worth it. Excellent teachers and staff...I can't say enough about the quality of education, high standards, individualized attention,nurturing environment...seriously, could go on. Please go see for yourself. Open House usually in February and March...don't miss it! Parent

Posted February 01, 2012
This is an excellent Christian school and I only have good things to say! My kids enjoy going to school everyday and I am blown away by the amount of knowledge they gain every week!

Posted August 31, 2006
The Christian culture that has been instituted by the headmaster, faculty and family members has helped reinforce my family's Christian standards and helped develop more Christian character in my two children. The vision for the future of Christian leadership in our country is being developed and instilled in my children as well. The sweet Spirit of the Lord is present

Posted August 30, 2006
This school is a hidden gem. High quality academics, classical content, Christian character building, and Caring teachers. This school made my children love learning again after a bad experience at another Tampa Christian school.

Posted August 30, 2006
Highest academic standard. innovative ideas (ask about the great hall!) expert, dedicated faculty and the parental involvement is the best I have ever seen. The Paideia School is a Classical and Christian school and keeps to the disciplines of the trivium. The school's definition of education speaks volumes. 'Education is the cultivation of wisdom and virtue by nourishing the soul on truth, goodness, and beauty so that the student may glorify God and enjoy him forever.' It is definitely a great school.

Posted June 21, 2006
Incredible school, dedicated faculty and staff. The headmaster and staff have a great vision for the next generation of Christian scholars and leaders. Classical curriculum has helped my child to love reading and school in general.

The Paideia School Of Tampa Bay
7834 North 56th Street, Tampa, FL  33617
Last modified The Paideia School Of Tampa Bay is a Private school that serves grades K-12