PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

This school have the worst staff. From the principal to the teachers(majority). If you're not family then I wouldn't recommend sending your child to this school. They have no structure and its full of bias folks. There is no guidance and the first thing they want to do is suspend your child messing up there transcript, making it hard for a child's future and its only elementary school. The principal Mr. Lewis is very rude and unprofessional. If he's "upset" he won't speak....it's so many things I could say about this school, but leave it up to me this place would be shut down. This was the worst choice I've made by far. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD!

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My son came home telling me he was being bullied and the moment he strike back he gets suspended...Dido

Develops character: Strongly disagree

There is no guidance and the only (wrong) person they have is the so called "principal" whom is very unprofessional and is not at all a person for children to look up to.

Most of the teachers at this school are very caring and hard working. This school has been around 10+ years. However, the most recent Administrative staff needs upgrading. The overall safety and supervision of students have been poor. Policies and procedure are not being implemented.

This school has a great academic program. However, the lack of supervision and unprofessionalism displayed by the teachers are appalling. There have been numerous accidents involving children under the supervision (lack thereof) and didn't handle thing's accordingly. I am surprised this school is still open for business. Be careful of this school.

I would just like to say that I recently move to the Tampa area with my 4 year old daughter and heard about this school from a family friend. I was very concerned about the academic program and how the teachers interacted with the students, but I found their staff to be so caring and patient, when my daughter started PVA one year ago she was so behind academically but with my determination and the help of her teachers she has improved so much. I am so glad that I decided to send my daughter to PVA and she will continue to go until the 3rd grade

Last modified Progress Village Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6