PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 01, 2007
We have 2 children attending TCCS, one in 3rd and the other in 7th. The care and love shown to my children by the TCCS family is amazing. The TCCS staff and families give my children the godly influences that my husband and I are striving to teach our children. TCCS has 100% parent involvement and it shows with the healthy relationships the students have with their school friends. The field trips are excellent and take us to so many interesting places. The Enrichment Day classes: chess, robotic Lego building, sewing, drama, cooking class, sign language, karate, art, music and worship dance are a wonderful time for my son and daughter to learn in so many creative ways. They are always excited about enrichment day classes on Fridays. We love this school!

Posted July 27, 2007
TCCS offers such a supportive, nurturing, loving environment while encouraging the students to excel in all they do - from academics to behavior to spiritual development to relationships. The community of families is supportive and extremely encouraging. The curriculum is outstanding.

Posted July 25, 2007
Our family has been a part of TCCS for 2 years now. I have watched my daughter grow spiritually, academically, and mentally. My favorite thing about it is that I get to be a part of my daughter's life in a huge way. The impact that TCCS has on these children is amazing! It is not just a school but a family. There is a tremendous amount of support given by other families and the teachers.

Tampa Christian Community School

Posted July 24, 2007
Our family loves this school! My daughter is entering her second year at the school and she loves the teachers and the friends she has made. She is challenged to learn academically, socially, and spiritually. The teacher's partner with parents to help their children learn in ways that work best for them.

Posted July 24, 2007
This is an awesome school! It successfully blends homeschool and group school in a vibrant Christian environment. The kids are homeschooled 2 days per week with teacher sent home lesson plans and schooled 2 days a week at school with their classmates and Christ-centered, certified teachers. The curriculum is challenging but instead of being overly competitive, the students lift each other up and encourage each other to do well. I know my son has received a very high-quality education because I am part of it each and every day so I know what he's learning. Also, the standardized tests prove this as well, too. Our family has more 'family time' together and we are really getting a chance to be an active, ongoing part of our child's entire life. I think this school is a Godsend and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone.

Posted July 24, 2007
We have been at TCCS for 4 years and it is one of the biggest blessings our family has ever experienced. I have watched my shy, reluctant learner blossom into an outgoing child who LOVES school. He is in a small class full of kids who really truly love each other and are respectful, pleasant and a true joy to be around. The kids are actually NICE to each other and adults. They are focused on others, not just themselves. Every teacher is amazing. Every family is valued. When someone has a need, even families no longer with our school, everyone rallies to take care of them. TCCS truly is more than just a school for educating our children, it is a community where we all can grow.

Posted July 24, 2007
TCCS is a great school to be a part of. The academic quality is excellent. The parent involvement is very high since it is a community school model. It is a great school for Christian families to belong. It is truly like a family.

Posted July 24, 2007
TCCS is a wonderful combination of private and homeschooling. My kids are challenged academically while learning the character qualities we value. Teachers are enthusiastic and creative. This community is one that anyone would want to be a part of!

Tampa Christian Community School
Po Box 341193, Tampa, FL  33694
Last modified Tampa Christian Community School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8