Posted June 22, 2014
My son has just finished 9th grade. I was skeptical about the school at the beginning(coming from private schools) ect... But I am pleased to say, that Brooks has exceeded my expectations. This is literally a private school w/out the tuition. The academics are challenging, the behavior system is disciplined and respectful, and the teachers and students have fun in the process. I couldn't ask for a better high school!!!!!!

Posted June 09, 2014
My daughter hated reading when she started at Brooks, today she purchased her third novel to read in the past few weeks with her own money! She also received a 4 on her reading FCAT, the teachers are awesome and we both love the school!

Posted May 14, 2014
I feel comfortable to send my kids to BDCH because faculty communicate with parents very well.

Posted May 12, 2014
Education is one of the most important things I can provide for my children. Brooks Debartolo has provided a rigorous education program that is fostered in a mall environment with loving teachers and staff. My children are recognized as individuals and have been ale yo flourish in the environment.

Posted May 07, 2014
Brooks Debartolo provides above average education in a structured, disciplined environment. Our daughter has thrived and her grades have improved dramatically during her time at Brooks Debartolo. Most of her teachers offer challenging schoolwork and homework. Her opportunities in her college search are a direct result of the education she is receiving at Brooks Debartolo.

Posted May 05, 2014
Brooks Debartolo Collegate High School is an amazing school in many ways. It provides our children with a quality education that far exceeds other schools in our area. The teachers are caring, gifted and use evidenced based practices in their instruction. We are also thrilled with the opportunity of dual enrollment with our local college. This is an opportunity for our children's future like no other! And the principal and admin really cares about the children!

Posted April 30, 2014
Challenging classes, a smaller environment than our local high school, a staff that knows your son/daughter's name, and they are ALWAYS there for extra help and tutoring. We are so happy and proud to be a part of the Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School family!

Posted April 30, 2014
A great school. The approach to learning is focused and the new principal is working out just fine. There are some problem students, and I don't understand why they are kept in the school since there is a waiting list for students that would love to go here.

Posted April 30, 2014
Brooks Debartolo is a os excelente School My son is currently a sophomore and he is not only doing dual enrollment and ap classes at this pace he can graduate early. The staff is very supportive and work with each student to make sure they are on the correct path to graduation and for college.

Posted April 30, 2014
Dual Enrollment allows students to take actual college classes with college credit. It is a small charter school focused on academics. My daughter is in 9th grade and loves the school environment. It is not like a bigger public school where students are part of the general population.

Brooks Debartolo Collegiate High School
10948 North Central Avenue, Tampa, FL  33612
Last modified Brooks Debartolo Collegiate High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooks Debartolo Collegiate High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top