Bad
Good

Very pleased with FACE. Academically my son has excelled. He loves the staff and so do I.Since attending this school and working together has helped social skills too. We are very thankful for this school.

Can't say it's horrible but, my child is high functioning. We have taught him alot at home but, the school academic program is non-existent. They are friendly but, that is also a problem because they are more focus on your child saying Hi to everyone than teaching them basics like 1 plus 1. It's really bad. I want my son to learn to read and he can read a little at home but, thought at school they would have teachers/specialist that would also make sure he reads. They don't, the daily report says, he did good but, doesn't say what he did, when we ask it's general info. I have started looking for another school because he's actually regressing, picking up bad habits from kids who are scream, have tantrums. I would rather home school him than to continue this way. My hope is that maybe with a new experience teacher he'll get better results.

Thinking about moving to Tampa area this summer. My daughter is Autistic Non-Verbal need to find a school that will meet her needs. Would like school with great special education program and teacher. She will be in the 5th grade in the Fall.

moved to tampa for this school,started great.then mark lavett ,director decided to discontinue transportation for my son.teachers are great but not the administraters

Last modified Florida Autism Charter School Of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12