5-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Academy Prep Center of Tampa 5

Posted February 23, 2016
My daughter is a 5th grader at Academy Prep, and I am so grateful for the opportunity that they have given her. Academy Prep is prepping my daughter for the future. They believe in providing the highest level of education, and their purpose is to prepare each child to be able to excel to the next level. My daughter has the best teachers. The Administration, teachers, and all of the faculty and staff are very pleasant and are willing to assist you in any way. I truly thank God for allowing Academy Prep to be my child's school.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 23, 2016
Ms. Golberg.... I want to thank her for always being kind, and helpful to my daughter. She has always had a open door policy and has always been willing to assist her. I wouldn't be fair if I just thanked Ms. Goldberg because everyone at Academy Prep has been heaven sent to me as well as my child. I cannot thank them enough for all of the dedication, and support they have given my child throughout her years at Academy Prep Center of Tampa. I thank the top to the bottom.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted February 23, 2016
Each teacher made an oath to care for and provide the best services to each individual student, and at Academy Prep I couldn't be any happier. The teachers really care about the education that their students are being provided, Each teacher is knowledgeable about what they teach and have a open door policy to parents, as well as students.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted February 23, 2016
For the amount of core classes, I think the homework is suitable and wouldn't change anything about it.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted February 23, 2016
Academy Prep teaches each student to have faith in one self. To always we persistent, and have the will to know that they can soar and achieve the highest.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted February 23, 2016
Academy Prep Center of Tampa teaches each student how to respect themselves as well as others.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 23, 2016
All students at Academy Prep are greeting with a hand shake personally by the Head Master, showing each student that he has compassion, and he cares about each and every young person there. He understands some of the struggles that one might have and he shows that he is there solely to support the school.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 23, 2016
Academy Prep starts their day with convocation to join the school as a whole together. To make sure all students are equal and to feel like a family. The school demonstrates integrity by teaching each and every student to be honest, trustworthy, and respectable. Academy Prep provides each student the same opportunity when it comes to their education .

Academy Prep Center of Tampa 5

Posted April 08, 2014
I am a parent of twins attending Academy Prep Center of Tampa and I have to say there are not enough good things to say about this school. These students have the opportunity to get a top notch private education at no cost to the parent, except volunteer hours. They have learned so much through their outdoor field trips to crystal springs, Hillsborough river state park, and Fort DeSoto park, to name a few. The have learned chess, gardening, bucket drumming, zumba dancing, ...the list goes on and on. Any parent should explore APT as the next step in their children's education following elementary school.

Posted April 08, 2014
I am a parent who has a child that has been attending This school for 3years now.over the years this has been a awesome experience for me and my child,even though the school is for my child it has also help me to become a more helpful parent!the teachers,students,and parents have all became one within a family of loving and caring people!i am a proud parent to have the opportunity for my child to be experiencing this great school.my child has exceeded and excelled passed his own goals.i thank this school for the help and the love they have giving both of us!

1407 E Columbus Dr, Tampa, FL  33605
Last modified Academy Prep Center of Tampa is a Private school that serves grades 5-8