PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

After hearing great things about Primrose cross creek, my husband and I were eager to enroll our daughter there. We were put on the wait list for the infant room. After about two months a spot opened up and we got in. We enrolled our 5 month old daughter. That is where our excitement stopped. I cannot express my deep disappointment enough with this daycare. First, my husband would take her in the morning before work and I would normally pick her up. Not one time when I went to pick her up was she being held, fed, diaper changed, played with, or being paid any attention to. NOT ONCE. I understand there are 7 other infants in the room but this was unacceptable to us. Babies develop through interaction. Second, she was quite frequently poopy when i picked her up and spent long stretches in her crib while there, as noted in the schools app, tadpoles. On her last day there she was awake and poopy in her crib when I picked her up and still in her sleep sack. She had been awake for an hour and a half with her arms restricted in her sleep sack full of poop. That was a Wednesday. She was supposed to finish the week there but I took off work the next two days because I was appalled by that negligence. My husband said when he dropped her off in the morning he noticed if a baby cried they'd put them in the crib. Further, there was a major language barrier which directly negatively impacted my daughters care as all of the teachers are Spanish speaking and seem to have limited English . I exclusively breastfeed and would send bottles labeled ' please use first' full of breast milk i pumped at work. These bottles were the ones that would come home with her. I ended up wasting breast milk because of that. Unacceptable. But then again, maybe they couldn't read 'please use first' in English. Lastly, when we registered apparently there were two different documents we signed with the time frame needed to give for withdrawal. One said two weeks the other said four weeks. We gave two weeks. When I went to pick up my daughters things I was handed a bill for the remaining two weeks. I have emailed the director concerning this matter and about my daughters care and the email was never returned. Find a better daycare. This one isn't it. Don't be fooled by the name, like we were.

My son went to Primrose Cross Creek when he was about 1.5 years old, and now he has been there for about 3 years. Overall we are satisfied with everything the school provides. The teachers and the staff are nice. The front desk seems to be able to remember every student's name. The school is safe, and the dropoff/pickup times are flexible. My son made good friends there and has learnt a lot during his brain developing process. He can even speak a few Spanish due to one of his Spanish speaking teachers.

I have worked here for two years and LOVE it. There has never been a more loving and nurturing staff than the crew we have here. If there were any concerns for a child's well-being, our management is the first to step in and resolve the issue. I wouldn't want to take my own child anywhere else. I can also say with absolute certainty that they are very selective in their staff choosing process. Please don't be deferred by some of these comments. Come in and check it out for yourself, we would love to share this experience with you.

My son recently transitioned to the young toddler room and the first day he came home with dirt on his face and around his mouth. The next day, he came home with a TON of bug bites including his face! They appear to be fire ant bites, are quite large and swollen. He also came home with a bad diaper rash. I am considering taking my son out of this school as I am fearful what will be next the more they allow him to be outside and the larger the classroom size gets. Thus far we have been about 60% please with the school however I have yet to see how different it is from the other schools out there.

I am grandparent of a child at this school and the comments I am reading are very shocking! I pick up my grandbaby every day and am a very critical grandma as I was in the education business for many years. Every day when I pick up the teachers are extremely wonderful and the office staff is friendly. My grandbaby loves being at school and sometimes it is hard to get her to leave. I can't speak for everyone but my experiences here have more than exceeded my expectations!

Hi, my name is Sonya Boyette and I am the Franchise Partner of Primrose School of Tampa Palms. We are saddened to read your thoughts about our school. Our goal is to always partner with our parents to provide the best possible learning experience for the children in our care. Our exclusive, Balanced Learning curriculum is consistently implemented in all Primrose Schools nationwide, including Primrose School of Tampa Palms. The Primrose Schools Support Center monitors the staff training process continuously, and each school receives onsite quality assurance reviews that include the monitoring of ongoing training, support, and guidance for all teachers. I have an open-door policy and always welcome feedback from our Primrose families. I encourage anyone reading this review to please come talk to me and visit our school to see firsthand how we partner with our families to provide our students with the right foundation for success. My email is Sonya@PrimroseTampaPalms.com if you would like to contact me, or please feel free to call the school at 813.975.4000.

There are better options in the area. I agree with one of the parents below, they fall short of the claims they make to have the best program, etc and the food is dismal at best. Other schools in the are offer fresh produce, not canned and processed options. The office staff is not sincere and does not have every child's best interest in mind. My daughter was there for 4 yrs, my son for 1 yr and I have pulled them both out. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

My son has been at Primrose Tampa Palms since he was 6 months old in the infant room. We have been there over a year now; he is currently in the older toddler room. He loves going to school everyday. I have to credit Primrose for helping him reach his milestones. Everyday he is surprises my husband and I with what he has learned. He has moved up to his classes with friends he has had since the infant room; they have so much fun together. You are not going to like everything about a place - some staff are better then others, but that doesn't make anything bad about Primrose. I can go to work each day knowing my son is in above quality care. Food and milk is provided throughout the day; my son isn't old enough to tell me if he likes it or not, but he doesn't come home starving. They provide a balance variety of meals each day. My son needs daily breathing treatments twice a day and Primrose is happy and willing to help me with that. I couldn't be happier with my choice of daycare. I look forward to watching my son (and possible future children) grow at Primrose of Tampa Palms.

I'm so thankful a girlfriend recommended Primrose. We've been there for a few months now and my husband and I couldn't be happier. I wasn't sure I wanted to go back to work but I decided to give it a try. In the end it was worth it. Overall, my daughter is happy, gets her group interaction and I can work without worrying about her. I can't ask for much more than that.

The previous review sounds like a disgruntled employee who now works at another school. my child has been at Primrose for 3 years and my oldest daughter attended for almost 4 years. We could not be happier! No school is perfect, and you have to understand that these are human beings that are teaching your children not robots. Primrose has given both of my children an education that is better than anything I could have asked for. This is not a day care, it is a private school. I love that my children have always loved coming to school! I think it's unfair to post harsh statements about a school without them being able to post an answer to that statement. As a happy parent, I feel like it's my duty to speak on their behalf.

Last modified Primrose School Of Crosscreek is a Private school that serves grades PK-1