Posted November 23, 2014
I have worked here for two years and LOVE it. There has never been a more loving and nurturing staff than the crew we have here. If there were any concerns for a child's well-being, our management is the first to step in and resolve the issue. I wouldn't want to take my own child anywhere else. I can also say with absolute certainty that they are very selective in their staff choosing process. Please don't be deferred by some of these comments. Come in and check it out for yourself, we would love to share this experience with you.

Primrose School Of Crosscreek 3

Posted May 17, 2014
My son recently transitioned to the young toddler room and the first day he came home with dirt on his face and around his mouth. The next day, he came home with a TON of bug bites including his face! They appear to be fire ant bites, are quite large and swollen. He also came home with a bad diaper rash. I am considering taking my son out of this school as I am fearful what will be next the more they allow him to be outside and the larger the classroom size gets. Thus far we have been about 60% please with the school however I have yet to see how different it is from the other schools out there.

Posted April 10, 2014
I am grandparent of a child at this school and the comments I am reading are very shocking! I pick up my grandbaby every day and am a very critical grandma as I was in the education business for many years. Every day when I pick up the teachers are extremely wonderful and the office staff is friendly. My grandbaby loves being at school and sometimes it is hard to get her to leave. I can't speak for everyone but my experiences here have more than exceeded my expectations!

Posted April 09, 2014
Hi, my name is Sonya Boyette and I am the Franchise Partner of Primrose School of Tampa Palms. We are saddened to read your thoughts about our school. Our goal is to always partner with our parents to provide the best possible learning experience for the children in our care. Our exclusive, Balanced Learning curriculum is consistently implemented in all Primrose Schools nationwide, including Primrose School of Tampa Palms. The Primrose Schools Support Center monitors the staff training process continuously, and each school receives onsite quality assurance reviews that include the monitoring of ongoing training, support, and guidance for all teachers. I have an open-door policy and always welcome feedback from our Primrose families. I encourage anyone reading this review to please come talk to me and visit our school to see firsthand how we partner with our families to provide our students with the right foundation for success. My email is Sonya@PrimroseTampaPalms.com if you would like to contact me, or please feel free to call the school at 813.975.4000.

Primrose School Of Crosscreek 1

Posted March 27, 2014
There are better options in the area. I agree with one of the parents below, they fall short of the claims they make to have the best program, etc and the food is dismal at best. Other schools in the are offer fresh produce, not canned and processed options. The office staff is not sincere and does not have every child's best interest in mind. My daughter was there for 4 yrs, my son for 1 yr and I have pulled them both out. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Primrose School Of Crosscreek 4

Posted November 05, 2013
My son has been at Primrose Tampa Palms since he was 6 months old in the infant room. We have been there over a year now; he is currently in the older toddler room. He loves going to school everyday. I have to credit Primrose for helping him reach his milestones. Everyday he is surprises my husband and I with what he has learned. He has moved up to his classes with friends he has had since the infant room; they have so much fun together. You are not going to like everything about a place - some staff are better then others, but that doesn't make anything bad about Primrose. I can go to work each day knowing my son is in above quality care. Food and milk is provided throughout the day; my son isn't old enough to tell me if he likes it or not, but he doesn't come home starving. They provide a balance variety of meals each day. My son needs daily breathing treatments twice a day and Primrose is happy and willing to help me with that. I couldn't be happier with my choice of daycare. I look forward to watching my son (and possible future children) grow at Primrose of Tampa Palms.

Posted August 26, 2013
I'm so thankful a girlfriend recommended Primrose. We've been there for a few months now and my husband and I couldn't be happier. I wasn't sure I wanted to go back to work but I decided to give it a try. In the end it was worth it. Overall, my daughter is happy, gets her group interaction and I can work without worrying about her. I can't ask for much more than that.

Posted August 25, 2013
The previous review sounds like a disgruntled employee who now works at another school. my child has been at Primrose for 3 years and my oldest daughter attended for almost 4 years. We could not be happier! No school is perfect, and you have to understand that these are human beings that are teaching your children not robots. Primrose has given both of my children an education that is better than anything I could have asked for. This is not a day care, it is a private school. I love that my children have always loved coming to school! I think it's unfair to post harsh statements about a school without them being able to post an answer to that statement. As a happy parent, I feel like it's my duty to speak on their behalf.

Primrose School Of Crosscreek 1

Posted August 23, 2013
Worst daycare in the area. Took my 1 year old son out after a week. He came home with 12 fire ant bites all over his legs. They left him crying on the grass while the kids were outside and didn't bother to check on him. He's now at Discovery Point in Lutz. and been very happy ever since.

Primrose School Of Crosscreek 2

Posted August 08, 2013
I had hoped that this would be a good school for my daughter who has been going there since she was a little more than 1 year old. While some of the teachers are great and clearly love their jobs, most like this are gone within a few months and the ones they stay are those with children there. Generally, very high staff turn-over. The problem really is a general lack of caring about education and fostering creativity or an interest in learning. There just simply are not enough teachers in each room for the work they are required to do which leaves little time for one on one with students. Sure it is better than some places but for the price and the claims they make, it falls very short of meeting expectations. The food is dismal and cheap and my child hates most of the lunches there and they give no option to pack lunches for your child unless they are on a MD certified "organic diet". The rooms are dull and are hardly decorated for/by the students. There are better places in the area, get on a waiting list and go elsewhere.

Primrose School Of Crosscreek
10301 Cross Creek Boulevard, Tampa, FL  33647
Last modified Primrose School Of Crosscreek is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Primrose School Of Crosscreek Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top