Bad
Good

Terrible school I was a student in it a few years ago and received no help with core academics (such as math) and had to spend a fair bit of middle school struggling with math due to having gone to that school for 2 years and the most advanced thing that I learned being long division. Highly recommend skipping it feels more like a daycare than a school and unless you want your kid to know how to play an instrument and nothing else this just isn't the school for you.

Develops character: Agree

The children are taught to respect each other and they are asked to work as hard as they can to proceed through the activities assigned.

I was excited about this school when I first enrolled my son but if social studies, arts and music is all you want them to learn this is the school for you. My son does feel welcome here unlike most schools he has attended. Having said that I think this school still has possibilities if there were standard and new age teaching available. Additional help is needed(and needs to be accepted when offered) from parents, teachers, and the state to improve the curriculum and the property. Rumors and family business should be kept confidential and definitely not passed on to the students.

not my school but i visit it recently and saw a boy putting his hand over a girl and the aid was walking around seemed lost. the kids where on their cell phones and it did seemed like it was a daycare center not a school. I was very disappointed.

Worst school ever. They promise the world and deliver very little. No testing was ever performed and so much focus was put on "the arts" that I wonder if they even have an academic curriculum. Don't even get me started on the gossip and rumors that were spread about my family directly from the owners of this school even after we had left. I wish I would have known this was actually a glorified daycare for disabled children. Don't even take a chance on enrolling your child. They will fall way behind, your reputation will be ruined and your personal business (true and not true) will be told to everyone. Don t say you weren t warned.

We are a 21st Century school with 21st century, brain-based advances in learning! We use "Multiple Intelligences" and "Cooperative Learning" approaches to teach our students. We are Nationally Accredited with the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance. We provide all the core classes for a student to graduate with a standard diploma. In addition, we provide Art, Music Theater, Concert Band, and Tae Kwon Do. All of these are included as a part os our full curriculum. I have my Doctorate in Exceptional Student Education, Mr. White has a Masters Degree in Exceptional Student Education, and each of our five Teaching Assistants received a Teaching Assistant Certificate from Ashworth University. All are current college students, as well. We have 25 students this year. That gives our students an approx. 1:3 student teacher ratio. Your child will always have 1-on-1 help when they need it! Most importantly, we teach your child as a whole, gifted person---not just a kid able to pass the FCAT. With excellent instruction, cutting-edge teaching methods, individual testing with a Doctor of ESE, the arts, martial arts, social skills training, and more, YOUR CHILD WILL BE A SUCCESS!

I love this school I havebeen here for six years. If you want music, arts and theater this is the place for you. We have all of our classes and testing to. If its a art school you want this is it.

Skip this school, I wish I would have. Will be with drawing my child from this school tomorrow. Had a parent meeting with them the week before Thanksgiving and asked why they only taught math twice the whole year, they got a bit upset, and told me if I didnt like it, go elsewhere. They are taking state funds, but dont teach! A school day there is Tae Kwon do, lunch, meditation & Band, unless they are working on a play. At that time 90% of the day is the play. The owner of the school spreads rumors, and tells each of students private business to other students.

Last modified Center For Education School Of The Arts is a Private school that serves grades 1-12