Bad
Good

The school is now closed. I guess the posts by actual parents below spoke the real story. Hopefully, something possitive can come from all of this now and a "real" school with a real principle and board can be put in place. Otherwise, the building will make a nice flea market or office complex.

I was a student recently at St. Nicholas. I am so glad my parents are not sending me back to this school. I was an A student there, but now I have tested behind in math and science at my new school. I did not enjoy one second of this school. I can't wait to go to a real school where the students are treated with kindness instead of screaming lunatics for teachers and administrators. Also, too many secrets in the school among staff about what really is going on with the heads of the school. The teachers live in fear. Not a very Christian attitude.

If you love your child, keep them far away from this pathetic excuse for a school. What a complete nightmare!

My children attended this school and as soon as we figured out the truth about what was really going on with the "owners", we pulled them out. They allowed one teacher to bully our child into a nervous wreck everyday. There are some good teachers at this school, but everything else about this school is a joke. Read the papers.

We have been a family attending St. Nicholas Orthodox Christian School for the past 4 years. During that time I have watched my children grow academically at an amazing rate. My son is now in a public high school because St. Nicholas doesn t go to High, and he hasn t been challenged yet! My daughter (whom is at St. Nicholas) has been advanced into the next grade level in many of her academic areas! I am also ecstatic that my children have been taught to not only respect others, but to respect themselves (something that is not taught in public schools). Children are definitely priority #1. We love St. Nicholas!!!!!!

This school is GREAT! My son went to previous private schools and they do not even compare to the experience of the teachers here. My son was failing terrible and becoming withdrawn. I put him in this school and they have worked wonders with him. He has approved so much in his studies and so much more self esteem in one school year, then in two years of the other schools. Thank you so much St. Nicholas for approving my son, you have been a blessing.

Our daughter has attended this school since it opened in 2003. She is an SLD/LD student. When she graduated last year she had done amazingly well. She is now attending the St. Nicholas SLD/LD for high school students, a new program at St. Nicholas, it is great. This school is dedicated to children, the children's needs and best interest come first. They have gotten fine results on the Stanford 10, ranking in the 90th percentile of all Public, Private and Parocial Schools in the Nation. Three of their most recent graduate are in the IBP programs in Pinellas and Pasco Counties. The enviornment is clean and safe. They are back to basics. Their program is accented by small class sizes. There faculty is highly qualified.

Saint Nicholas School is a great traditional school. My three children attended it. They learned many good things, but most importantly they learned all the basics subjects very well. They excelled in reading, writing, and math very quickly. Even today as they attned public high school, they still remembr their days at the school fondly, and they still reap the benefits of all the things they learned at Saint Nicholas School.

Last modified St. Nicholas Orthodox Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9