543 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We love the school and the educators they hire. The staff as a whole seems to truly care about investing in the students/families in the community.

The educators are great! They go out of their way to show support to their students and their families. You couldn't get a better group of faculty!

Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. King, has been absolutely amazing with Dylon. Dylon has had an exceptional year. We greatly appreciate all the staff, volunteers, the schools high standards and commitment in helping all students succeed even in Kindergarten. Thank you Sunset Hills Elementary for giving us an excellent experience! We rate you a 10!

10 out of 10?!? Seriously? Their music teacher doesn't have the common sense to know when her student has to use the rest room. Sad to hear of someone displaying such lack of responsibility for the children in her care. The biggest shame is the child ended up humiliated when it is the irrisponsible adult who should be ashamed of herself. You get no stars from me the one i clicked was just so the post would complete!

Sunset Hill is a very good school . The teachers work close with the children to make sure they our understanding what they are teaching them , They keep you well informed about your childs progress in school as well .

The school should be a 10 out of 10, the have an amazing staff and amazing teachers I transferred late into the year last year and my teachers Ms.Grant and Mrs.Ryan helped me feel like I was not alone at school. If I could go there again I would ,from the students side I would definitely recommend this school.

Moving here from the Midwest. Watching my kid go to Sunset Hills has been a great experience. The Staff there is incredible when you walk in the school,it feels like the show CHEERS where everybody know your name. In my eyes they should be a 10. GREAT JOB

We relocated this summer and my son had to switch schools. I was happy with his previous school so I was a bit worried about the switch. All for naught. So far, Sunset Hills has far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier. My son has thrived here. His teacher, Mrs. Davis, is amazing and I'm thrilled with how she has motivated him to become a better student. I look forward to the next 3 years at Sunset Hills.

My Daughter is a child with Special Needs. We have been working on getting her diagnosed and her medication regulated throughout this school year. I have to say that her teacher, Assistant Princpal, Guidance Councelor, and even the Office Support Staff have been amazing and supportive throughout this expierience. I am VERY happy my Daughter is part ofthe Sunset Hills Family

We moved from out of state and the FL school system can be difficult to navigate through. My oldest son attends Sunset Hills and we are thrilled about his progress, he absolutely loves his teacher and can't wait to go to school each day. I love how involved the families are and how easy it is to stay connected with what is going on. Great atmosphere and staff. We couldn't be happier.

Last modified Sunset Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.