543 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 11, 2016
Ms Cosme has been amazing with our son. Celebrated when he passed good things. She has encouraged his creativity.

Posted August 11, 2016
We love the school and the educators they hire. The staff as a whole seems to truly care about investing in the students/families in the community.

Posted August 10, 2016
The educators are great! They go out of their way to show support to their students and their families. You couldn't get a better group of faculty!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 25, 2016
Thank you so much Mrs. King for being so engaged with all your Kindergarten students.

Posted May 25, 2016
Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. King, has been absolutely amazing with Dylon. Dylon has had an exceptional year. We greatly appreciate all the staff, volunteers, the schools high standards and commitment in helping all students succeed even in Kindergarten. Thank you Sunset Hills Elementary for giving us an excellent experience! We rate you a 10!

Sunset Hills Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2015
10 out of 10?!? Seriously? Their music teacher doesn't have the common sense to know when her student has to use the rest room. Sad to hear of someone displaying such lack of responsibility for the children in her care. The biggest shame is the child ended up humiliated when it is the irrisponsible adult who should be ashamed of herself. You get no stars from me the one i clicked was just so the post would complete!

Posted October 27, 2014
Sunset Hill is a very good school . The teachers work close with the children to make sure they our understanding what they are teaching them , They keep you well informed about your childs progress in school as well .

Posted April 21, 2014
The school should be a 10 out of 10, the have an amazing staff and amazing teachers I transferred late into the year last year and my teachers Ms.Grant and Mrs.Ryan helped me feel like I was not alone at school. If I could go there again I would ,from the students side I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted November 14, 2012
Moving here from the Midwest. Watching my kid go to Sunset Hills has been a great experience. The Staff there is incredible when you walk in the school,it feels like the show CHEERS where everybody know your name. In my eyes they should be a 10. GREAT JOB

Posted November 07, 2012
We relocated this summer and my son had to switch schools. I was happy with his previous school so I was a bit worried about the switch. All for naught. So far, Sunset Hills has far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier. My son has thrived here. His teacher, Mrs. Davis, is amazing and I'm thrilled with how she has motivated him to become a better student. I look forward to the next 3 years at Sunset Hills.

1347 Gulf Road, Tarpon Springs, FL  34689
Last modified Sunset Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.