543 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 12, 2016
Ms Cosme has been amazing with our son. Celebrated when he passed good things. She has encouraged his creativity.

Sunset Hills Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2016
We love the school and the educators they hire. Ms.Cosme=excellent. Downside: our son is fair skinned..its FL...pls use sunscreen we provide.

Sunset Hills Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2015
10 out of 10?!? Seriously? Their music teacher doesn't have the common sense to know when her student has to use the rest room. Sad to hear of someone displaying such lack of responsibility for the children in her care. The biggest shame is the child ended up humiliated when it is the irrisponsible adult who should be ashamed of herself. You get no stars from me the one i clicked was just so the post would complete!

Posted October 27, 2014
Sunset Hill is a very good school . The teachers work close with the children to make sure they our understanding what they are teaching them , They keep you well informed about your childs progress in school as well .

Posted April 21, 2014
The school should be a 10 out of 10, the have an amazing staff and amazing teachers I transferred late into the year last year and my teachers Ms.Grant and Mrs.Ryan helped me feel like I was not alone at school. If I could go there again I would ,from the students side I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted November 14, 2012
Moving here from the Midwest. Watching my kid go to Sunset Hills has been a great experience. The Staff there is incredible when you walk in the school,it feels like the show CHEERS where everybody know your name. In my eyes they should be a 10. GREAT JOB

Posted November 07, 2012
We relocated this summer and my son had to switch schools. I was happy with his previous school so I was a bit worried about the switch. All for naught. So far, Sunset Hills has far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier. My son has thrived here. His teacher, Mrs. Davis, is amazing and I'm thrilled with how she has motivated him to become a better student. I look forward to the next 3 years at Sunset Hills.

Posted February 11, 2011
My Daughter is a child with Special Needs. We have been working on getting her diagnosed and her medication regulated throughout this school year. I have to say that her teacher, Assistant Princpal, Guidance Councelor, and even the Office Support Staff have been amazing and supportive throughout this expierience. I am VERY happy my Daughter is part ofthe Sunset Hills Family

Posted February 28, 2010
We moved from out of state and the FL school system can be difficult to navigate through. My oldest son attends Sunset Hills and we are thrilled about his progress, he absolutely loves his teacher and can't wait to go to school each day. I love how involved the families are and how easy it is to stay connected with what is going on. Great atmosphere and staff. We couldn't be happier.

Posted February 08, 2009
The best school ever. Great atmosphere. I am proud to be part of this school. Parents, teachers, administrators, and the community all seem to work together.

1347 Gulf Road, Tarpon Springs, FL  34689
Last modified Sunset Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.