Posted April 21, 2014
The school should be a 10 out of 10, the have an amazing staff and amazing teachers I transferred late into the year last year and my teachers Ms.Grant and Mrs.Ryan helped me feel like I was not alone at school. If I could go there again I would ,from the students side I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted November 14, 2012
Moving here from the Midwest. Watching my kid go to Sunset Hills has been a great experience. The Staff there is incredible when you walk in the school,it feels like the show CHEERS where everybody know your name. In my eyes they should be a 10. GREAT JOB

Posted November 07, 2012
We relocated this summer and my son had to switch schools. I was happy with his previous school so I was a bit worried about the switch. All for naught. So far, Sunset Hills has far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier. My son has thrived here. His teacher, Mrs. Davis, is amazing and I'm thrilled with how she has motivated him to become a better student. I look forward to the next 3 years at Sunset Hills.

Posted February 11, 2011
My Daughter is a child with Special Needs. We have been working on getting her diagnosed and her medication regulated throughout this school year. I have to say that her teacher, Assistant Princpal, Guidance Councelor, and even the Office Support Staff have been amazing and supportive throughout this expierience. I am VERY happy my Daughter is part ofthe Sunset Hills Family

Sunset Hills Elementary School 0

Posted February 28, 2010
We moved from out of state and the FL school system can be difficult to navigate through. My oldest son attends Sunset Hills and we are thrilled about his progress, he absolutely loves his teacher and can't wait to go to school each day. I love how involved the families are and how easy it is to stay connected with what is going on. Great atmosphere and staff. We couldn't be happier.

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted February 08, 2009
The best school ever. Great atmosphere. I am proud to be part of this school. Parents, teachers, administrators, and the community all seem to work together.

Posted February 08, 2009

Posted April 04, 2007
My son was transferred from another elementary school within the county, which was a blessing in disguise. He tells everyone he loves his school and his teacher and he tells his teacher everyday. His academics have increased 40% in just two months. He has the opportunity to enjoy the arts of music, art and P.E. We as a family enjoy the family activities that are available and sharing with the other parents. I enjoy volunteering there. Everyone is approachable including the principal. It really is a family atmosphere.

Posted January 09, 2007
My Grandchildren have attended school at Sunset Hills since the early 1980s. One has since graduated from HS. Another is graduating this year. Two are in HS now and one is in Sunset Hills kindergarten. Another is almost ready for kindergarten. I have done substitute teaching there and now I volunteer two days a week. The teachers are wonderful. The office staff is very caring. The whole school is like a family.Teachers and office staff know most of the kids by name. They include parents and grandparents in everything. The students are treated with respect. Academics are important but I believe children learn much better in the kind of loving, accepting atmosphere at Sunset Hills. Just wish I had attended a school like this when I was an elementary student. In this school, kids want to learn.

Sunset Hills Elementary School
1347 Gulf Road, Tarpon Springs, FL  34689
Last modified Sunset Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top